Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

i am not thrilled at all with what ive seen so far from these packs. 10/13 if it was chicago 10s id cop in a heart beat.
the 13s in the pack is my favorite of the og colorways but paired with shadow 10s im not too excited to drop $310
plus tax for only one desirable pair in my eyes. now onto these 14s. they are too close of a resemblance to the last
shots from 2005. maybe if i didnt own the last shots it may be a pack i would want because i need some 9s. so far
the only packs im interested in sight unseen is the 11/12, 4/19, 6/17 and what ever they decide to do with the 3s.

I feel like I need to see more detailed/close up pics to decide where I stand on these....i will probably wait to see all of the packs in person before I dropthe $310....but if these look similar to the OG or first retro of this colorway this pack is a must have IMO

jd3772000 wrote:
Originally Posted by J Capo

Way too similar to the Last Shots, imo, especially considering they went on clearance out here.

AND LOOKS LIKE FAKES IMO...

Thats the same thing I thought....they do look likes fakes.

XIV's are one of my favs. So I'm on the fence with these. Even though I'm sure these will grow on me.

I need to see the IX these will come with.
Same here. If the IXs are
pimp.gif
then I'll cop but for nowidk.

Thanks

in Jan. of '02 these were the cheapest retro quality to date (ever) imo.
eyes.gif
I copped, it was the first IX retros though
smile.gif

This is a horrible retro, to re-retro; especially since we know what we are getting with these.

I won't cop the pack as is

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by J Capo

Way too similar to the Last Shots, imo, especially considering they went on clearance out here.

AND LOOKS LIKE FAKES IMO...
Thats the same thing I thought....they do look likes fakes.

XIV's are one of my favs. So I'm on the fence with these. Even though I'm sure these will grow on me.

I need to see the IX these will come with.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize the designer was in our midst. You'll notice I prefaced my comments by saying "IF they are inspired..." I didn't make an assumption; you clearly are.
I really don't get the need to be so dismissive. If it's coincidence, so be it - but you're speculating just as anyone else.
Easy there, chief.

I wasn't being dismissive-you misread my comments. I wasn't talking just to only you, I was reffering to the fact that there have already been severalposts already calling these these "pinstripe" XIV's. These should not be called that.

And the second part of my comments were in agreement with you. I was on your side, agreeing that they should have used Red stitching if these were realllyinspired by the jersey. I was backing you up.

But to sum up, stop calling these pinstripe XIV's people. I don't want to be responsible for another dumb name in the long list of dumbnicknames-"Breds", "Raptors", "Playoffs, etc.

I never should have said these looked like those jerseys.

I was doubting that I'd get this pack, but now that I know what these look like I'll definitely get this pack.

makes no sense to me, too close to the original without being it for my comfort, I can already see people complaining about the white stitching turning black.

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB do something about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

Wow....U are a hater! Most of the cats in the forum absolutely fiend for pix and info so a dude comes up with some and you wanna know why JB hasn't gotten him yet?! Dude you sound like CUUUUURRRRRTISSSSSSSS!!! As for the shoes..very average. I'll be flipping these and keeping the IX's.

i said i wasn't knockin his hustle chill out, im not a snitch
mad.gif
start askin questions and people get offended i thought you was on air-randy's @#$%, jump off!!!

Actually I remember hearing something about Gentry saying we won't be seeing much from Air-Randy in the future.

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB do something about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

Wow....U are a hater! Most of the cats in the forum absolutely fiend for pix and info so a dude comes up with some and you wanna know why JB hasn't gotten him yet?! Dude you sound like CUUUUURRRRRTISSSSSSSS!!! As for the shoes..very average. I'll be flipping these and keeping the IX's.

i said i wasn't knockin his hustle chill out, im not a snitch
mad.gif
start askin questions and people get offended i thought you was on air-randy's @#$%, jump off!!!

Back
Top Bottom