Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

B1LLY HOYLE wrote:
Ska -- XIV, XVII, XVIII, XX, XXI & XXII aren't OG colorways...and maybe more.
XIV- although I'm disappointed with no OG colorway here, I like the ones pictured in the thread

XVII- Dammit. I knew it was a long shot, but I was secretly hoping for lightnings.
laugh.gif
No matter; I'm happy with mine.

XVIII- Good. The only colorway I liked was the white/red, and I'm not even thrilled about it. I wear these when it rains.

XX- I love the looks of this shoe, but the only colorway I liked was the quickstrikes (which ended up not being QSed at all
laugh.gif
). Can't wait to see what they'll actually be.

XXI- I hate this shoe. No colorway could save it for me.

XXII- I have none of these, and it's only for one reason; no good colorways. I like the look and feel of the shoe, but there's not one colorway that Ireally liked. So hopefully they'll come up with something awesome (without going over the top) for this package.

Thanks for sharing.
pimp.gif

I really wanted the pack for the IX's, and the XIV's were a bonus to have in another color.....BUT seeing as how I already have the black/red XIV'sin very wearable condition, these XIV's are of little good to me.

Now I have a decision on my hands. I was forced to pass on the white/black IX's last time so I'm dying to have them.....

I hate this pack idea now.

ohwell.gif

IMO, very disappointed. they look OK at best. def. coulda been a lot better. they're too plain and do kinda scream FAKES!!

that being said, i'm still gonna cop just to have them, but these are just way too safe. shoulda either taken more of a risk or went with an OG colorway.

overall, not that impressive, but i WILL cop nevertheless. i'm coppin each pack regardless, which is kinda sad, but it is what it is... what can i say,i'm a sucker for jordans (sigs & retros) & sometimes I even feel like i deserve a
indifferent.gif
for that.

PS... the disappointment comes from the LACK of creativity. the reality is that these are basically the last shots minus the yellow, but with contrast whitestitching. how un-imaginitive is that???

there really IS beginning to be an OBVIOUS pattern here. & that is that in 80-90% of the packs, there really is only ONE shoe thatz desirable
frown.gif
SMH @ JB AND myself...

I need those in my life!!!!!I'm so happy 2 see those. I had the og 14s (my 1st jordans ever) I had the retro "last shot" but I traded em for apsp only because they were a sz 14 an I wear a 13. So I'm pretty hyped too see these even tho there not the "last shots" but close enough lol

Horrible. Last Shots > those any day. As always, I'll check them out in person and see what the final product looks like but as of now, I dislike A LOT.

Luckily for me, I have two pairs of Last Shots. Lucky you, one's listed in the sig.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

indifferent.gif
Indiglos JB....you should've went with the Indiglos
tired.gif

Seriously, I'm wit you dude. This is such a waste of a pack. The indiglos would sell out like no other.

No thank you.

Stick to the OGs. WHOA I didn't read the whole post but after a second look... The tongue looks hella off So does the 23 on the back.

lol...all the Rookies talkin about "glitter" on them...haha. The IX's came like that from day one fools!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by JordanRetroHead23

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB do something about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

Wow....U are a hater! Most of the cats in the forum absolutely fiend for pix and info so a dude comes up with some and you wanna know why JB hasn't gotten him yet?! Dude you sound like CUUUUURRRRRTISSSSSSSS!!! As for the shoes..very average. I'll be flipping these and keeping the IX's.

i said i wasn't knockin his hustle chill out, im not a snitch
mad.gif
start askin questions and people get offended i thought you was on air-randy's @#$%, jump off!!!

Actually I remember hearing something about Gentry saying we won't be seeing much from Air-Randy in the future.

thank you, dude acts like im the catalyst for his future downfall, NT just likes dudes pictures, he probably doesn't even get much business fromNT'ers because of his prices, besides that he takes away from the stock that could be sold on RD by others, you know what i mean? i was just curious

Not bad, sad we have to praise JB for not messing up "too bad" instead of giving us something truly hot. pass...

Back
Top Bottom