"PICS?".."WHERE ARE THE PICS?" "NO PICS?"... Vol.. Seriously?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Would you rather read the screen play or watch the movie?

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

real life...

ive been on nt since 04/05, pics have always been asked for.

and its to make sure the story is valid, and based on pics, if the chick is ugly then nt will not help and say move on.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif

real life...

ive been on nt since 04/05, pics have always been asked for.

and its to make sure the story is valid, and based on pics, if the chick is ugly then nt will not help and say move on.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
What did Hieu23 do to get banned?
He should've got banned ever since he messed up that Smush Parker thread
laugh.gif

All that potential...Wasted
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
What did Hieu23 do to get banned?
He should've got banned ever since he messed up that Smush Parker thread
laugh.gif

All that potential...Wasted
30t6p3b.gif

it is corny but the right pictures make a thread a 1000 times better...the smallest detail in a pic can derail the entire thread usually for the worst for OP but full of comedy for the rest of us

it is corny but the right pictures make a thread a 1000 times better...the smallest detail in a pic can derail the entire thread usually for the worst for OP but full of comedy for the rest of us

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.
You can't comment on anyone's maturity after saying some dumb %@$! like this.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff
Sit down.

The +!%@ is wrong with you? Wasn't that thread months ago? You are creepy, dude.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.
You can't comment on anyone's maturity after saying some dumb %@$! like this.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff
Sit down.

The +!%@ is wrong with you? Wasn't that thread months ago? You are creepy, dude.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

If you don't have pics your thread holds no weight.

You can't just post that you climbed mount fuji and not post pics. That's why when you make a post regarding a female, you have to post pics, otherwise we would have to assume you're homosexual.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

If you don't have pics your thread holds no weight.

You can't just post that you climbed mount fuji and not post pics. That's why when you make a post regarding a female, you have to post pics, otherwise we would have to assume you're homosexual.

Back
Top Bottom