"PICS?".."WHERE ARE THE PICS?" "NO PICS?"... Vol.. Seriously?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

pics are aways good

ill just leave this here

Spoiler [+]
impp_1012_01_o+melanie_iglesias+skyline.jpg

wack

If you think about it, these sick son of a gun's will just take a random picture of a good lookin' shawties Facebook page.

They know the broad they are describing in the post is dumb ugly....

We shouldn't even ask for pics anymore. Almost everyone on NT messes wit' these 8-10 rating girls. Get outta here wit' dat'...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.
You can't comment on anyone's maturity after saying some dumb %@$! like this.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff
Sit down.

how long ago was that, detective?
eyes.gif

immaturity, case in point. bringing up an irrelevant matter from a while back....... it's my opinion, what the hell do you care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't even try to act like niketalk is mature. sit down. also how flawed is your logic? i clearly said NIKETALK was immature. iam a part of niketalk... so therefore i acknowledge that i am immature..

well it IS niketalk... sometimes i get frustrated by the levels of immaturity, and then i remember where i am.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
3. guys that are not open minded to (certain) drugs and stuff. not that i do it all the time but you should be open minded to experience some life altering stuff
Sit down.

eyes.gif

immaturity, case in point. bringing up an irrelevant matter from a while back....... it's my opinion, what the hell do you care
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't even try to act like niketalk is mature. sit down. also how flawed is your logic? i clearly said NIKETALK was immature. iam a part of niketalk... so therefore i acknowledge that i am immature..

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

Case in point:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]http://niketalk.com/topic/279259

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif
Manglor said it best: Pix=relevancy without pix your thread is irrelevant.
Just like this thread.
Where da pix at brah?
Speaking of Manglor,what ever happened to dude?
He hasn't been on since he here got into a flamewar(
laugh.gif
) with some NTer.
He was one of the cooler mods

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is this standard now? We can't even have a thread with quality information shared amongst us guys without pics being needed of the female? You clowns are asking for pics just so one of you can go track the broad down and e-mail her the thread? Am I the only one who's annoyed by this?[/color]

Case in point:[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]http://niketalk.com/topic/279259

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like a damn tree house with little boys who have never seen a female before.. [/color]
indifferent.gif
Manglor said it best: Pix=relevancy without pix your thread is irrelevant.
Just like this thread.
Where da pix at brah?
Speaking of Manglor,what ever happened to dude?
He hasn't been on since he here got into a flamewar(
laugh.gif
) with some NTer.
He was one of the cooler mods

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
Sit down.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The rest doesnt matter
smokin.gif

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:
Sit down.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The rest doesnt matter
smokin.gif

If you don't have pics your thread holds no weight.

You can't just post that you climbed mount fuji and not post pics. That's why when you make a post regarding a female, you have to post pics, otherwise we would have to assume you're homosexual.

If you don't have pics your thread holds no weight.

You can't just post that you climbed mount fuji and not post pics. That's why when you make a post regarding a female, you have to post pics, otherwise we would have to assume you're homosexual.

Back
Top Bottom