picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

i'll be the 1st to admit that when i 1st heard about this collab, i was like
sick.gif
WACK!!

now, this pack is lookin a little better. the shoes, i REALLY hated when i first saw them. nowthey don't look so bad. the jeans look like they're gonabe pretty sick, although i don't fool with levi's.

all that said, i'm still not coppin this pack, but it has grown on me. still, i don't think it's worth the money and i def. won't lose anysleep over not having it

BUT... the countdown packs, on the other hand...

i NEED those!!!
pimp.gif

i dont think the pack looks that bad. I still wont copped not enought money and more important stuff to get

Jordan X Neighborhood
laugh.gif

Thats my dream
pimp.gif

Will NTSF get this?
would be funny if NT and Levis release next to each other
roll.gif

what do you guys think the resale vale of these will be. limited to a little over 2,000 pairs total they got to resell for over $700 right? Box price is $395.

I actually like the shoes. But I could definitely do without the shirt and jeans look pretty cheesy.

I know this is probably a stupid question,but how are they gonna do the size's on the jeans... And are these gonnabe limited release or everyone is gettingthese...
eek.gif
tongue.gif

$395? Dope collab, but I like purchasing my clothes and shoes seperately, not a whole bundle. Plus for the price I could cop way better stuff.

edit: 100'th post, yay.

Originally Posted by oakcliffguy

I know this is probably a stupid question,but how are they gonna do the size's on the jeans... And are these gonnabe limited release or everyone is getting these...
eek.gif
tongue.gif
size 13 gets size 40/34 jeans, xxl t-shirt, and as the sizes go down they corespond with pants and t-shirt sizes. No sho half sizes are releasing. Onlywhole sizes.

No everyones not getting these. Only 2,023 pairs released so get to your spot early if you want em.

Gotta have em!

the leathers on the 1's look butter! not diggin the inside cuffs on the jeans tho. The packaging is serious and the limited availibility makes it verytempting.
who am i kidding! i've dropped 4 bills just on rare Jays and these could reach grail status in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom