Picture Request: Scottie Pippen P.E. Nike Air Foamposite Pro

^Can you re-up the images? I'm not seeing anything. Don't think he ever wore them in a game but I coulda sworn there were samples.

^Can you re-up the images? I'm not seeing anything. Don't think he ever wore them in a game but I coulda sworn there were samples.

Originally Posted by soundwave24

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

I could've sworn he wore the Foam pros briefly early in the 97-98 season.

Maybe not.

Originally Posted by soundwave24

Pippen never wore the Foamposite Pros because he had foot surgery and the shoes were too heavy for his recovering injury at the time.

I could've sworn he wore the Foam pros briefly early in the 97-98 season.

Maybe not.

I remember Pippen wearing the Foamposite Pro because when they came out people in NY where calling them the "Pippens". There has to be a pic of him wearing them in a game or something.

I remember Pippen wearing the Foamposite Pro because when they came out people in NY where calling them the "Pippens". There has to be a pic of him wearing them in a game or something.

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

exactly.

exactly.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Are you talking about these:

or these ones?

I think you mean the latter ones.
i see what u did there
roll.gif

im interested in seeing what these look like

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Are you talking about these:

or these ones?

I think you mean the latter ones.
i see what u did there
roll.gif

im interested in seeing what these look like

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

exactly.
yep...they don't have red accents for nothing afterall....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

exactly.
yep...they don't have red accents for nothing afterall....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I remember that vividly as well.. As when I bought them back in 97 , the Pearl's, those were touted as the "Pippen's"

I remember that vividly as well.. As when I bought them back in 97 , the Pearl's, those were touted as the "Pippen's"

He did wear them briefly, but size 17 feet and Foamposite wasn't' workin' for him.

He did wear them briefly, but size 17 feet and Foamposite wasn't' workin' for him.

Back
Top Bottom