Pictures Of Exes. Should They Be Trashed or Kept.

Nay.

You mean like pictures of my girl and her x in her apartment or house?

Wouldn't be cool with that.

it might go against every player bone in your body ([II]?) but its alright. so long as they aren't out in frames and they aren't reminiscing over em all the time

Last edited:
i have some pics of my exes that i never got around to throwing them away...or even give a damn about.

as long as they aren't showcased or in plain view, I don't see the problem.

i have some pics of my exes that i never got around to throwing them away...or even give a damn about.
This is how I feel about the situation.

They are memories. Put them up and away somewhere. Don't have them out in the open.

But I understand the logic in wanting them to be trashed.

I just think that is a lot to ask someone honestly. I am not trashing anything so I wouldn't ask/expect them to.

on rare occassion i would normally say keep it if u guys are still good friends

however, if it was a bad breakup... burn that crap, especially if you are already in a new current relationship

he/she is an ex for a reason.

Naw, and both parties know that, that's why they're always hidden. But if they stay hidden, sa'll good.

This is how I feel about the situation.

They are memories. Put them up and away somewhere. Don't have them out in the open.

But I understand the logic in wanting them to be trashed.

I just think that is a lot to ask someone honestly. I am not trashing anything so I wouldn't ask/expect them to.

Pretty much this. However, with the way social media is, you run into a different problem for the people who don't keep hard copies of anything. Sure, you can delete them out of your album or whatever, but then that opens up another can of worms.

i got pictures deep in my photobucket of a few exes....don't really care to search for them to delete them....

thanks to cellphones and all that i got this micro sd full of lots of ex girls's nudes,before they were only kept in the spank bank.
happy.gif

keep the embarassing ones, if the split was bad nothing like some good old blackmail

I still got pic's of my exes....but their in a box....taped up....in a dark corner....in a room that needs a key to unlock.

i got a bunch. not because i want them, but this post just made me realize i haven't trashed them. i'm over it now so i don't feel the need to. i got no bad blood with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom