Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

It's a beautiful machine
what you did

i see it

nerd.gif

Sweet ride! That interior looks amazing with the black exterior
pimp.gif

This might be a dumb question but are the Transformers emblems a factory option?

I would totally slap a turbo on her and have a real sleeper.
pimp.gif

Im kinda diggin this 160deep random thoughts style of posting lolz.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Nice beast.

Would of looked alot wayyyy better if you didn't mount in license plate frame. IMO....

Glad I didnt do that to my challenger!
wink.gif

It came that way
frown.gif
I'm going to be taking it off as soon as I figure out how to get the pins off without making huge marks
Yea, just be careful taking it off... specially when you unscrew them...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im feelin it rob. you need to come scoop me for the summit. i got the trees.

I can scoop you but the only Trees I know are in my backyard and the only thing I smoke is Turkey lol

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Sweet ride! That interior looks amazing with the black exterior
pimp.gif

This might be a dumb question but are the Transformers emblems a factory option?

I would totally slap a turbo on her and have a real sleeper.
pimp.gif

Im kinda diggin this 160deep random thoughts style of posting lolz.

Well they are a factory option in a sence, like they came with the yellow "Transformers Edition" and then you could buy the "parts" from then and put it on yourself (it's what I did) but I don't know if it's an "option" per say that they will put on for you

Nice beast.

Would of looked alot wayyyy better if you didn't mount in license plate frame. IMO....

Glad I didnt do that to my challenger!
wink.gif

It came that way
frown.gif
I'm going to be taking it off as soon as I figure out how to get the pins off without making huge marks
Yea, just be careful taking it off... specially when you unscrew them...

See that's the thing they are not "screws" they are rivetts and I dont know how to get them off without messing up the bumbper
frown.gif

Been driving JDM cars myself....and im REALLY considering about buying the camaro in white
pimp.gif

Hows the switch? Are camaros reliable? Anything i should look at while looking for a camaro?

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Been driving JDM cars myself....and im REALLY considering about buying the camaro in white
pimp.gif

Hows the switch? Are camaros reliable? Anything i should look at while looking for a camaro?
It's still too new to know how reliable the car is. You should definitely look for a Camaro forum, they'll be more helpful with issues with the car.

NICE CAR! V8?

I'M CONTEMPLATING ON GETTING THE NEW CAMARO SS, THE NEW 5.0 MUSTANG, OR AN 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA NEXT THIS FEBRUARY WHEN MY CURRENT MUSTANG GT IS PAID OFF. HOW DOES THE CAMARO FEEL? THE ONLY CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MUSTANGS BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW CAMARO.

EDIT: LOOKED AGAIN IT'S NOT A V8
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

pimp.gif

It depends on how you look at it, I love the Camaro, but I know at the end of the day it's an "american" car so it's not going to last as long as say a nissian or toyota, but I dont plan on owning it for a very long time.......I got the car with 3,300 miles on it for a crazy price so I jumped on it, even if I sell it now I would make money, If I keep it for 4 years once the warrenty is over and sell it I'd bet i will get back exactly what I payed for it........It's a totally different feel then a JDM car, you feel more "grown up" lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

NEVER!...........I'm the biggest Transformers geek that you will EVER find, EVER, But I think I did it as tasteful as you can without it lookin' lame.....small little things here and there

You should have got the autobot logo on the Hood but barely noticeable

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan, *#$* looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

this.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Now thats a nice ride, and you did some very nice tasteful mods. I probably would of tinted the windows a bit but other than increasing the performance, i would not touch it.

Is your second car a track car? because if that a street car, what were you thinking

It's a show car, I never drive it on the street (well I have a few times) but it's been in Magazines and was in Fast and Furious (part 3)
O okay cool
because thats one ugly car, but if its just a show car then its cool.

Your car>>>>> RickyBattalion (i saw a old lady driving the exact same car, color and everything)
So old people can't drive cars without downgrading the status of the car for everyone else? 
laugh.gif

Don't be upset cause the hag styled on you.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hell No!!   As a major Transformers fan, *#$* looks straight.  Keep it as is.  
you can be a fan, but why your car gotta be a walking advertisement for them...lol
its ok i guess, the car is stil a beauty.

this.

I think had it been an "aftermarket" Thing then I wouldn't have done it, But everything you see is made by Chevy that is "Transformers" and on the TF Edition, other then the wheel caps that are after market, Yes even the decal is from chevy they just use it for the hood on the TF Edition not the window

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NICE CAR! V8?

I'M CONTEMPLATING ON GETTING THE NEW CAMARO SS, THE NEW 5.0 MUSTANG, OR AN 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA NEXT THIS FEBRUARY WHEN MY CURRENT MUSTANG GT IS PAID OFF. HOW DOES THE CAMARO FEEL? THE ONLY CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MUSTANGS BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW CAMARO.

EDIT: LOOKED AGAIN IT'S NOT A V8
frown.gif
5.0>>>>>>>SS

Back
Top Bottom