Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

Originally Posted by megatron

unless you got the yellow camaro then i don't understand the transformers logos, let alone autobots.

Haven't seen the movie in a while but in the first one wasn't the cop car ( decepticon) a camero?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

unless you got the yellow camaro then i don't understand the transformers logos, let alone autobots.

Haven't seen the movie in a while but in the first one wasn't the cop car ( decepticon) a camero?

If you are a BIG ENOUGH fan you will know Bumblebee has a "Stealth Mode" and that's why I did this........Last thing is eventually doing the yellow stripe, I almost got the Yellow one but I wanted to do something different

Originally Posted by THAT DEAL LIKE A HAPPY MEAL

WHAT KIND ( BRAND) OF CAR COVERS ARE THOSE ?

They are from a company called "Cover King" amazing covers! I'd never buy anything else........O'yeh and here is a picture of what I might end up doing, still haven't decided yet (black one to the right, yellow stripes)

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Enjoy your whip fam. BTW is your SC300 holding a 2jz under the hood? How much do you want? I had an SC400 And wanted to do a 2j swap yet I didn't know that the swap is much harder between the 300 and 400. Does your 240sx have a sr20?

id like to know this to. sc300 + 2jz = 
pimp.gif
My Sc300 is a 2jz and the 240sx is a sr20......Here's a Picture

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

If you are a BIG ENOUGH fan you will know Bumblebee has a "Stealth Mode" and that's why I did this........Last thing is eventually doing the yellow stripe, I almost got the Yellow one but I wanted to do something different

I'd like to see that

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

NICE CAR! V8?

I'M CONTEMPLATING ON GETTING THE NEW CAMARO SS, THE NEW 5.0 MUSTANG, OR AN 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA NEXT THIS FEBRUARY WHEN MY CURRENT MUSTANG GT IS PAID OFF. HOW DOES THE CAMARO FEEL? THE ONLY CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MUSTANGS BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW CAMARO.

EDIT: LOOKED AGAIN IT'S NOT A V8
frown.gif
Get the 5.0. 03-04 Cobras are sick too but the new 5.0 is also a beast. Can get that thing past the 450 mark with some simple mods, same can be said for the Cobra too though. Only problem is finding a stock Cobra in good shape that hasn't been beaten to death. I'd feel a lot more comfortable going with a brand new car or barely used knowing it'll be in good shape. If you get to the point between a SS and 5.0, 5.0 all day. I don't like the new Camaros at all, interior is ugly as hell.

Props to OP though, nothing better then driving a car you love.
I'VE TEST DRIVEN THE 5.0 AND IT IS A BEAST. THE SS I WILL HAVE TO GO TEST DRIVE. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE COBRA THOUGH BUT I'VE SEEN A COUPLE GUYS ON SVTPERFORMANCE.COM SELLING SOME PRETTY NICE STOCK ONES. I STILL GOT A COUPLE MORE MONTHS TO MAKE A DECISON.
I can cosign never finding good cobras.

I'm more of a camaro guy but spend lots of time on craigslist, I very rarely come across stock ones in a good condition.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Get the 5.0. 03-04 Cobras are sick too but the new 5.0 is also a beast. Can get that thing past the 450 mark with some simple mods, same can be said for the Cobra too though. Only problem is finding a stock Cobra in good shape that hasn't been beaten to death. I'd feel a lot more comfortable going with a brand new car or barely used knowing it'll be in good shape. If you get to the point between a SS and 5.0, 5.0 all day. I don't like the new Camaros at all, interior is ugly as hell.

Props to OP though, nothing better then driving a car you love.
I'VE TEST DRIVEN THE 5.0 AND IT IS A BEAST. THE SS I WILL HAVE TO GO TEST DRIVE. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE COBRA THOUGH BUT I'VE SEEN A COUPLE GUYS ON SVTPERFORMANCE.COM SELLING SOME PRETTY NICE STOCK ONES. I STILL GOT A COUPLE MORE MONTHS TO MAKE A DECISON.
I can cosign never finding good cobras.

I'm more of a camaro guy but spend lots of time on craigslist, I very rarely come across stock ones in a good condition.
IT'S THE NATURE OF COBRAS. MOST PEOPLE BUY EM TO RACE. THIS IS ALSO MY INTENT
laugh.gif

da car your describing was a mustang GT (barricade)

Back
Top Bottom