Pictures of the new Whip ....... (Camaro)

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

sweet! does it have da hemi tho?

10411357.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NICE CAR! V8?

I'M CONTEMPLATING ON GETTING THE NEW CAMARO SS, THE NEW 5.0 MUSTANG, OR AN 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA NEXT THIS FEBRUARY WHEN MY CURRENT MUSTANG GT IS PAID OFF. HOW DOES THE CAMARO FEEL? THE ONLY CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MUSTANGS BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW CAMARO.

EDIT: LOOKED AGAIN IT'S NOT A V8
frown.gif
Get the 5.0. 03-04 Cobras are sick too but the new 5.0 is also a beast. Can get that thing past the 450 mark with some simple mods, same can be said for the Cobra too though. Only problem is finding a stock Cobra in good shape that hasn't been beaten to death. I'd feel a lot more comfortable going with a brand new car or barely used knowing it'll be in good shape. If you get to the point between a SS and 5.0, 5.0 all day. I don't like the new Camaros at all, interior is ugly as hell.

Props to OP though, nothing better then driving a car you love.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NICE CAR! V8?

I'M CONTEMPLATING ON GETTING THE NEW CAMARO SS, THE NEW 5.0 MUSTANG, OR AN 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA NEXT THIS FEBRUARY WHEN MY CURRENT MUSTANG GT IS PAID OFF. HOW DOES THE CAMARO FEEL? THE ONLY CARS I HAVE EVER OWNED HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MUSTANGS BUT I REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE NEW CAMARO.

EDIT: LOOKED AGAIN IT'S NOT A V8
frown.gif
Get the 5.0. 03-04 Cobras are sick too but the new 5.0 is also a beast. Can get that thing past the 450 mark with some simple mods, same can be said for the Cobra too though. Only problem is finding a stock Cobra in good shape that hasn't been beaten to death. I'd feel a lot more comfortable going with a brand new car or barely used knowing it'll be in good shape. If you get to the point between a SS and 5.0, 5.0 all day. I don't like the new Camaros at all, interior is ugly as hell.

Props to OP though, nothing better then driving a car you love.
I'VE TEST DRIVEN THE 5.0 AND IT IS A BEAST. THE SS I WILL HAVE TO GO TEST DRIVE. YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE COBRA THOUGH BUT I'VE SEEN A COUPLE GUYS ON SVTPERFORMANCE.COM SELLING SOME PRETTY NICE STOCK ONES. I STILL GOT A COUPLE MORE MONTHS TO MAKE A DECISON.

pimp.gif
BAAAAD nicest Camaro ive seen i stick to luxury but something like that i would grab in a heartbeat interior is perfect. What numbers are you talking for something like that?

i just saw a V12 cl600 with a few hundred miles 100,000 dollar sticker new went for 19K with like 200 miles on it only
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Nice beast.

Would of looked alot wayyyy better if you didn't mount in license plate frame. IMO....

Glad I didnt do that to my challenger!
wink.gif

It came that way
frown.gif
I'm going to be taking it off as soon as I figure out how to get the pins off without making huge marks
Yea, just be careful taking it off... specially when you unscrew them...

See that's the thing they are not "screws" they are rivetts and I dont know how to get them off without messing up the bumbper
frown.gif

Get a drill bit, the same diameter as the rivet, and drill them out. Its probably a 3/16".

Also, I thought the 5.0 had a lot of problems with the transmission?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

laugh.gif
 yeah i hate those, but very clean. 

what is that other ride?

75% of NT knows nothing about cars remember this.

Camaro looks ill fam I want one myself yet I'm stuck with my car for alittle while. Tasteful mods done to the vehicle. Most peoe will hit you with the "oh it's not dope because it's a V6" #@*. The Mustang, Challenger, and Camaro v6 models are putting 300-306HP down so they are not slow. They will easily hand a stock 84-91 mustang 5.0 the business. I've owned an 89' 5.0 foxbody and believe me without mods that car isn't rocking with too much 225hp stock. But once I added intake, exhaust, headers, cams, and a procharger I had a pretty fast ride.

Enjoy your whip fam. BTW is your SC300 holding a 2jz under the hood? How much do you want? I had an SC400 And wanted to do a 2j swap yet I didn't know that the swap is much harder between the 300 and 400. Does your 240sx have a sr20?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the car is beautiful, i just think is so #!$*$@% corny to put transformer decals, as if this joint is actually going to transform into some alien robot....get rid of all that transformers non-sense and it would look better bro

this, dope car tho mayne.

unless you got the yellow camaro then i don't understand the transformers logos, let alone autobots.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Enjoy your whip fam. BTW is your SC300 holding a 2jz under the hood? How much do you want? I had an SC400 And wanted to do a 2j swap yet I didn't know that the swap is much harder between the 300 and 400. Does your 240sx have a sr20?

id like to know this to. sc300 + 2jz = 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom