Plane Crashes Into Building - Austin, Texas

http://www.myfoxaustin.co...xaustin_livestream_index

It was just reported that the pilot set his house on fire, stole the plane, and crashed it into the building.

smh.gif

SMH what happened to just shooting yourself head when you want to go...

I hope nobody got hurt in this mess
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

SMH what happened to just shooting yourself head when you want to go...

I hope nobody got hurt in this mess
smh.gif
I highly doubt just looking at the stream... he didn't steal a crop duster thats for sure!

[h1]'Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures': Austin Kamikaze Pilot's Suicide Note[/h1]
500x_custom_1266513012453_screen_shot_2010-02-18_at_12.09.48_pm.jpg

A small plane
has crashed into an office building in Austin, Texas, that houses local FBI, CIA, and IRS offices. The scene is 20 miles from the nearest airport, and witnesses say the plane "hit the building full-throttle."

UPDATE: The pilot, Joseph Andrew Stack, left an online suicide note. He was angry at the IRS.

The note is a rant against bankers, accountants, politicians, the IRS, and "monsters of organized religion." Stack, an engineer who worked in aviation, says he ran into business troubles after a Reagan-era IRS ruling that changed the way he could account for freelance income, and goes on to tally various business and financial failures, almost all of which he blames on government collusion with big business:

Years later, after weathering a divorce and the constant struggle trying to build some momentum with my business, I find myself once again beginning to finally pick up some speed. Then came the .COM bust and the 911 nightmare. Our leaders decided that all aircraft were grounded for what seemed like an eternity; and long after that, ‘special' facilities like San Francisco were on security alert for months. This made access to my customers prohibitively expensive. Ironically, after what they had done the Government came to the aid of the airlines with billions of our tax dollars … as usual they left me to rot and die while they bailed out their rich, incompetent cronies WITH MY MONEY! After these events, there went my business but not quite yet all of my retirement and savings.

His last straw was a disastrous IRS audit that he says cost him his retirement savings, and which he blames on his accountant. The note is a populist rant, and concludes with a line from the Communist Manifesto:
The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government. Nothing changes unless there is a body count (unless it is in the interest of the wealthy sows at the government trough). In a government full of hypocrites from top to bottom, life is as cheap as their lies and their self-serving laws.

[snip]

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn't so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of %#$+ at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let's try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

According to a White House pool report, Barack Obama was briefed on the attack this afternoon, and the White House is not calling it terrorism:
gibbs says potus briefed by brennan on austin plane incident at 12:35. says homeland security investigating all angles. does NOT appear to be terrorism.
taxiing now. more briefing later.
mike

Two people are reported missing, and witnesses describe an enormous explosion. The plane is reported to be a Piper Cherokee 140, and cable newsers are speculating that it's unlikely that such a plane could produce an explosion of that size without the aid of additional fuel or explosives onboard.

The plane hit the Echelon building in Austin. Witnesses say it was flying low and fast and appeared to be in control.

UPDATE: Joseph Andrew Stack is the registered owner of a Piper Cherokee (otherwise known as a Piper P28), which is the model that witnesses say crashed into the building. It was originally registered in California, where, according to public databases, he used to live:

500x_custom_1266516956858_screen_shot_2010-02-18_at_1.12.32_pm.jpg

Here's what one looks like:

500x_custom_1266517013669_piper.jpg

The plane's last filed flight path was from Portales, N.M., to a municipal airport in Georgetown, Texas, which is about 30 miles north of Austin and may be where he kept the plane:

500x_custom_1266517162976_screen_shot_2010-02-18_at_1.18.59_pm.jpg

UPDATE: CNN is now reporting that Joseph Andrew Stack, a registered pilot and plane owner, allegedly set his house on fire this morning and is suspected of being the pilot who his the building.

UPDATE: An MSNBC producer says via Twitter that local news station KXAN in Austin is reporting that a local pilot set his home on fire with his wife and daughter inside this morning and then flew his plane into the building.

500x_custom_1266514882807_screen_shot_2010-02-18_at_12.41.08_pm.jpg

CLARIFICATION: We initially had the suspect as Andrew Joseph Stack, which is how public databases listed his name, but that appears to be an error.

Someone really didn't like his tax return.

SMH.. they want this to be a terrorist attack so bad. Only small details have emerged and they already jumping to conclusions.
Of course they do. It makes it easier to show a clear enemy. Only this is the wrong type of terrorism since it domestic, and it was probably someone who watches Fox News religiously.

Check FoxNews.com's banner

021810_texascrash_20100218_124558.jpg

SMH.. they want this to be a terrorist attack so bad. Only small details have emerged and they already jumping to conclusions.

Check FoxNews.com's banner

021810_texascrash_20100218_124558.jpg

SMH.. they want this to be a terrorist attack so bad. Only small details have emerged and they already jumping to conclusions

Of course they do, Fox and Cheney want another attack so bad it makes their ____ hard.  Just so they can say...see Obama is weak on terrorism.  T-minus 30 minutes until Fox finds a way to blame this on Obama and his liberal agenda...

Hilarious

Ofcourse since details emerged that the guy is white the situation is quickly downplayed and no more speculative terrorism from FoxNews.

021810_BIGPIC_20100218_131657.jpg

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Hilarious

Ofcourse since details emerged that the guy is white the situation is quickly downplayed and no more speculative terrorism from FoxNews.

021810_BIGPIC_20100218_131657.jpg
nice call, those punks
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom