PLAY COUSINS?!?!?!?!? vol. Can't be life o__0

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by proper english

my cousin is a good lookin' dude.. if i was a ghey i would smash in a heartbeat. 

watagatapitusberry?

laugh.gif

[50 cent] we famlay baby kissin cousins[/50 cent]

Reminds me of that "oh you mad cause Im incestin on you" thread a few years back

[50 cent] we famlay baby kissin cousins[/50 cent]

Reminds me of that "oh you mad cause Im incestin on you" thread a few years back

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by jdi23

I did, but I didn't know until after the fact. We aren't close cousins though. Too bad.... she was crazy wet.

Yo, how'd you find out? Did you see her at a family reunion and you was like "Oh snap, What you doing here girl?"
laugh.gif

Chance meeting in a grocery store with each others parents. They are some relatives that we just never communicate with. Needless to say that it never happened again.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by jdi23

I did, but I didn't know until after the fact. We aren't close cousins though. Too bad.... she was crazy wet.

Yo, how'd you find out? Did you see her at a family reunion and you was like "Oh snap, What you doing here girl?"
laugh.gif

Chance meeting in a grocery store with each others parents. They are some relatives that we just never communicate with. Needless to say that it never happened again.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

My boy just told me about this asodjoifuw

He said he smashed his own cousin smh.

He is Dominican btw and said they got this saying

"Los primos se eprimen" or however you spell it.

Would ya smash your cousin?
jay-z.jpg

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

My boy just told me about this asodjoifuw

He said he smashed his own cousin smh.

He is Dominican btw and said they got this saying

"Los primos se eprimen" or however you spell it.

Would ya smash your cousin?
jay-z.jpg

I guess this has to do with more going to DR meeting relatives/cousins you didnt know existed knowing you will not see them again for a long time. I've heard plenty of these stories. 

I guess this has to do with more going to DR meeting relatives/cousins you didnt know existed knowing you will not see them again for a long time. I've heard plenty of these stories. 

I remember this same subject being discussed here like 2 years ago, and it was more than 20 pages full of stories of dudes smashing their cousins
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No shame at all.
I just remember one NTer saying that "he knew someone"
grin.gif
that had a cousin room with him in the attic, and whenever his mom would leave, they would always smash
30t6p3b.gif

I remember this same subject being discussed here like 2 years ago, and it was more than 20 pages full of stories of dudes smashing their cousins
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No shame at all.
I just remember one NTer saying that "he knew someone"
grin.gif
that had a cousin room with him in the attic, and whenever his mom would leave, they would always smash
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom