Playground BBall habits.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

People who don't call picks! >_< Buggs me everytime

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seen a fight break out over this.

i set this hard screen at half court, you heard the contact and everyone went "oooooh"

dude got up and put hands on the dude that was defending me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i set this hard screen at half court, you heard the contact and everyone went "oooooh"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did the same thing only the opposite happened...dude got up and put hands on me.

Straightened him out and told him he should be mad at his teamates for not calling out my screen instead of me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did the same thing only the opposite happened...dude got up and put hands on me.

Straightened him out and told him he should be mad at his teamates for not calling out my screen instead of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not gonna hack you to the point where your gonna get hurt. But if you're on the way to an easy layup for the game winner, I will absolutely wrap you up. Ball up top. None of that  "I'll just score when he lets go' BS either, b/c thats a walk. In fact, I have never seen that done before.

If I pass you the ball on the wing and I see you one on one w/ someone I know you can score on and I say "You got it"/"It's your world" etc, don't pass me the ball back immediately. Go score or get fouled.
30t6p3b.gif

One thing I hate is dudes that don't want to switch on D. I know my limitatations and if I can't guard someone and someone asks me to switch, I'll do it. No prob. But the dudes who are checking non factors and aren't willing to switch to guard someone better to help the team out are pansies
laugh.gif
. Like my man you are 6'4 210. Why are you checking the 5'9 150 lb dude.

And LMAOOOOO @ son complaining about people from the other team trying to trick you into inbounding the ball into them. If you fall for that it's your fault. I did that @#$$ yesterday
laugh.gif
. Ran under the basket by the inbounder clapping my hands and saying "I got you back" . He almost passed it in, lol.

I'm not gonna hack you to the point where your gonna get hurt. But if you're on the way to an easy layup for the game winner, I will absolutely wrap you up. Ball up top. None of that  "I'll just score when he lets go' BS either, b/c thats a walk. In fact, I have never seen that done before.

If I pass you the ball on the wing and I see you one on one w/ someone I know you can score on and I say "You got it"/"It's your world" etc, don't pass me the ball back immediately. Go score or get fouled.
30t6p3b.gif

One thing I hate is dudes that don't want to switch on D. I know my limitatations and if I can't guard someone and someone asks me to switch, I'll do it. No prob. But the dudes who are checking non factors and aren't willing to switch to guard someone better to help the team out are pansies
laugh.gif
. Like my man you are 6'4 210. Why are you checking the 5'9 150 lb dude.

And LMAOOOOO @ son complaining about people from the other team trying to trick you into inbounding the ball into them. If you fall for that it's your fault. I did that @#$$ yesterday
laugh.gif
. Ran under the basket by the inbounder clapping my hands and saying "I got you back" . He almost passed it in, lol.

Originally Posted by dreClark

nerd.gif

I hate playing with football players.

nerd.gif

I hate playing with football players.

Originally Posted by al3x89

- the guy who plays unnecessary defence. i don't have the ball, the ball is no where near me and he's pretty much hugging me.

what's worse about that is when i try and attempt to get free, he grabs and fouls me.. oh but that's not a foul according to his rules.
Didn't know defense is only when dude has the ball...

Get your speed up fam.

Originally Posted by al3x89

- the guy who plays unnecessary defence. i don't have the ball, the ball is no where near me and he's pretty much hugging me.

what's worse about that is when i try and attempt to get free, he grabs and fouls me.. oh but that's not a foul according to his rules.
Didn't know defense is only when dude has the ball...

Get your speed up fam.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

I hate when the worst shooter on the court hits the game winner...

That's me. I hate when people automatically call kick ball if the ball goes off someone's leg area.

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

I hate when the worst shooter on the court hits the game winner...

That's me. I hate when people automatically call kick ball if the ball goes off someone's leg area.

You can get away with that 1 or 2 times but after that...... fights start to happen. Especially if you play with guys with #%#%^@s   That stuff works when got one team thats "harder" or more thuggish than the other team but when you got 2 even teams with pride that stuff doesnt fly..... Dudes start acting real #$@%@- %#*

You can get away with that 1 or 2 times but after that...... fights start to happen. Especially if you play with guys with #%#%^@s   That stuff works when got one team thats "harder" or more thuggish than the other team but when you got 2 even teams with pride that stuff doesnt fly..... Dudes start acting real #$@%@- %#*

Originally Posted by Jay02

I can see when the defense shouldnt be able to call the foul, but sometimes I call a foul on myself to be curtious like I got you. If it goes in you still getting the points.

Im coming in 7 pages late so idk if its been covered but the number one thing that grids my gears is when your playing hustle or whatever on a half court and people dont take the ball back if you miss the rim. Instead they put it back for a wide open lay up. Like no, the point of taking the ball back is to simulate a full court game. If you airball it on a full court you dont get to put the ball back up on the same damn hoop. How the hell this rule came about is beyond me.

I never understood this. My whole life I've played you airball, don't need to take it back, you get the ball stolen, defender doesn't need to take it back, you get blocked same deal. Simple logic to stop that wide open lay up....don't throw up an air ball. 

Originally Posted by Jay02

I can see when the defense shouldnt be able to call the foul, but sometimes I call a foul on myself to be curtious like I got you. If it goes in you still getting the points.

Im coming in 7 pages late so idk if its been covered but the number one thing that grids my gears is when your playing hustle or whatever on a half court and people dont take the ball back if you miss the rim. Instead they put it back for a wide open lay up. Like no, the point of taking the ball back is to simulate a full court game. If you airball it on a full court you dont get to put the ball back up on the same damn hoop. How the hell this rule came about is beyond me.

I never understood this. My whole life I've played you airball, don't need to take it back, you get the ball stolen, defender doesn't need to take it back, you get blocked same deal. Simple logic to stop that wide open lay up....don't throw up an air ball. 

I agree with a lot of the stuff that's been posted.. one thing I find interesting about ball is the foul vs. And 1 thing.

If you take it up and get hacked and call foul, you get the ball from the top and the basket does not count, regardless if made or not.

If you call And 1 in this situation, you better make the shot, bc if you miss.. it will be claimed that you didn't call a foul.. you called an And 1..

This has always been an unspoken rule I feel. Lol

I agree with a lot of the stuff that's been posted.. one thing I find interesting about ball is the foul vs. And 1 thing.

If you take it up and get hacked and call foul, you get the ball from the top and the basket does not count, regardless if made or not.

If you call And 1 in this situation, you better make the shot, bc if you miss.. it will be claimed that you didn't call a foul.. you called an And 1..

This has always been an unspoken rule I feel. Lol

Back
Top Bottom