Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.

ok Kobe.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.

ok Kobe.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black Nike Dri-Fit shirt
Nike shorts
Ankle braces
w/e ball sneakers I feel like playing in that day

Black Nike Dri-Fit shirt
Nike shorts
Ankle braces
w/e ball sneakers I feel like playing in that day

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by VietStar

Never.... I only wear plain tees or tank tops.

And from what I've noticed, the people who wear NBA jerseys and all suited up in NBA "gears" cannot play basketball to save their lives.
laugh.gif
This. And guys wearing shooting sleeves usually cannot shoot. 
x2

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by VietStar

Never.... I only wear plain tees or tank tops.

And from what I've noticed, the people who wear NBA jerseys and all suited up in NBA "gears" cannot play basketball to save their lives.
laugh.gif
This. And guys wearing shooting sleeves usually cannot shoot. 
x2

i never do but two regulars ALWAYS wear them. they arent friends or related. they just wear random older jerseys.
both arent good at all but they have hella fun. power to um.

i never do but two regulars ALWAYS wear them. they arent friends or related. they just wear random older jerseys.
both arent good at all but they have hella fun. power to um.

Oh yeah, BALLING IN WHITE SOCKS IS ABSURD.

Black socks all day, I've been wearing black socks everyday of my life since 6th grade.

Black socks all day, I've been wearing black socks everyday of my life since 6th grade.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Never do, but if so, no-go to authentics, only screen printed jerseys. I'd like to keep my nipples.

Never do, but if so, no-go to authentics, only screen printed jerseys. I'd like to keep my nipples.

I used to, then I got fat and am self conscious about my Oprah arms so I don't anymore. I had a few swingmans and authenties, no durasheen replicas and I still wear a moisture wicking wifebeater (got the classic NBA Fusion ones) underneath otherwise they are uncomfortable under the skin.

I used to, then I got fat and am self conscious about my Oprah arms so I don't anymore. I had a few swingmans and authenties, no durasheen replicas and I still wear a moisture wicking wifebeater (got the classic NBA Fusion ones) underneath otherwise they are uncomfortable under the skin.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i got a Lakers practice jersey i wear sometimes when i hoop
the reversible practice jerseys are
pimp.gif
to play in. I got a couple D-League practice jerseys and I always play in em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i got a Lakers practice jersey i wear sometimes when i hoop
the reversible practice jerseys are
pimp.gif
to play in. I got a couple D-League practice jerseys and I always play in em
laugh.gif

Nope never done it. Usually rock:
White Tee
Nike/Adidas B-ball Shorts
Nike Elite Socks
'01 Jordan 11's, Vans Authentic or Infrared 90's
(I need some REAL b-ball shoes)

Nope never done it. Usually rock:
White Tee
Nike/Adidas B-ball Shorts
Nike Elite Socks
'01 Jordan 11's, Vans Authentic or Infrared 90's
(I need some REAL b-ball shoes)

That made me
laugh.gif

Check up.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom