Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
I always wanted one of these back in the day. Still do... kinda.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Not these days. Although when I was younger I'd stay rocking my A.I. Georgetown jersey.
I always wanted one of these back in the day. Still do... kinda.

fat guy that wants to play point guard just cause hes wearing a steve nash jersey
laugh.gif

but really, regardless of whether hes wearing a jersey or not, the fat guy that wants to run at the 1 pisses me off
laugh.gif

fat guy that wants to play point guard just cause hes wearing a steve nash jersey
laugh.gif

but really, regardless of whether hes wearing a jersey or not, the fat guy that wants to run at the 1 pisses me off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Fat guy could have had crazy handle! Could have done this to you... watch your ankles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Fat guy could have had crazy handle! Could have done this to you... watch your ankles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.
20hwr29.gif

roll.gif
Notice Fresh Prince isn't wearing a jersey while the other guy is?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.
20hwr29.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I just got a Ray Allen jersey as a gift - and although I am a shooter - I think I shouldn't wear it to ball in. Beside, I like whoever I'm playing against to find out the hard way - the jersey might tip them off lol.
I don't get it are you Ray Allen?

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I just got a Ray Allen jersey as a gift - and although I am a shooter - I think I shouldn't wear it to ball in. Beside, I like whoever I'm playing against to find out the hard way - the jersey might tip them off lol.
I don't get it are you Ray Allen?

Originally Posted by JP310

20hwr29.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Yeah, he blocked Isaiah Thomas.

Originally Posted by JP310

20hwr29.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
Yeah, he blocked Isaiah Thomas.

Wearing NBA jerseys is '90s.  Outside of an actual NBA game, I rarely see anyone wearing them anymore...even kids.  Back in the '90s when I was in high school, I probably had at least 10 Champion replicas in the closet but now, even stores don't seem to carry much NBA gear anymore.

Wearing NBA jerseys is '90s.  Outside of an actual NBA game, I rarely see anyone wearing them anymore...even kids.  Back in the '90s when I was in high school, I probably had at least 10 Champion replicas in the closet but now, even stores don't seem to carry much NBA gear anymore.

I wear my old jerseys from leagues and teams I played on. But not actually NBA or college stuff. It's too oversized.

I wear my old jerseys from leagues and teams I played on. But not actually NBA or college stuff. It's too oversized.

I got tons of jerseys at home, but I wouldn't go to open gyms and play in them. The best place to rock a jersey is on the beach 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom