Playing b-ball in NBA jerseys?

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.

That made me
laugh.gif

Check up.
grin.gif

I don't like wearing them cuz I'm very good...and can do a lot of flashy thing, but to me it's not flashy it's just years and years of practice so it's second nature, so I hate that extra attention if I got a jersey on.
20hwr29.gif

20hwr29.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

20hwr29.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

20hwr29.gif

roll.gif

To each his own but I just laugh when I see dudes wearing um. This dude that come up to the rec center I play at comes up their decked out in Duke. Black Duke replica jersey, Black Duke replica shorts, Black nike socks and shoes. I literally laughed out loud first time I saw him..

To each his own but I just laugh when I see dudes wearing um. This dude that come up to the rec center I play at comes up their decked out in Duke. Black Duke replica jersey, Black Duke replica shorts, Black nike socks and shoes. I literally laughed out loud first time I saw him..

i do

usually to ball

my authentic blazers nike sebastian telfair jersey (the in-game type...so its not uncomfortable like a swingman)
nike shorts
knee high socks if i can find them...just feel better to ball in.(usally just wear my old football socks)
nike zoom bb1's or jordan xx

i do

usually to ball

my authentic blazers nike sebastian telfair jersey (the in-game type...so its not uncomfortable like a swingman)
nike shorts
knee high socks if i can find them...just feel better to ball in.(usally just wear my old football socks)
nike zoom bb1's or jordan xx

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Funny thing is that he probably shot your lights out like JJ Redick too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah all jokes aside, even though its just a jersey if i'm playing against someone and they have on a NBA jersey im making it my personal goal to bust their +%@ on the court, like get the hell out of here with your D-league +%@
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Funny thing is that he probably shot your lights out like JJ Redick too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah all jokes aside, even though its just a jersey if i'm playing against someone and they have on a NBA jersey im making it my personal goal to bust their +%@ on the court, like get the hell out of here with your D-league +%@
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i don't see what's so funny?

i'd never done it either but i never really got into buying jerseys that heavy, got a couple

i'd have to say most don't because they don't own any and those that do don't have them in the proper size to hoop in (ex. bought them during the throwback era and it's too big)

i find it funnier when cats hoop in a old $%^ summer league shirt that they prolly got ran in

i don't see what's so funny?

i'd never done it either but i never really got into buying jerseys that heavy, got a couple

i'd have to say most don't because they don't own any and those that do don't have them in the proper size to hoop in (ex. bought them during the throwback era and it's too big)

i find it funnier when cats hoop in a old $%^ summer league shirt that they prolly got ran in

Ehh, i guess im one of the few lol. i have an official d-rose and a kobe and i find em pretty comfy to play in, in my opinion. i don't play in em all the time tho.

i mostly jus do the tee,shorts, and sneakers stuff, but when i play in the jersey i guess im used to it lol.

I have a swingman too, but the officials are 10x more comfy

Ehh, i guess im one of the few lol. i have an official d-rose and a kobe and i find em pretty comfy to play in, in my opinion. i don't play in em all the time tho.

i mostly jus do the tee,shorts, and sneakers stuff, but when i play in the jersey i guess im used to it lol.

I have a swingman too, but the officials are 10x more comfy

Back
Top Bottom