Plays that are underrated because people can't comprehend them.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

how many people actually read ska's posts in its entirety?

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

definitely the GOAT, with wade over varejao in second

i remember seeing that dunk live and losing my @%$% in public

i was in an airport or lounge of some sort...

that is easy the GOAT dunk

the 7 footer froze up like he was a deer in headlights...i thought vince was gonna get bridged on dudes head, like nuts in face, fall down

cause he was so far from the rim when he brought the ball down

then he just like...rose another foot (from pushing dudes head down
laugh.gif
)

look at kevin garnetts face

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

i remember seeing that dunk live and losing my @%$% in public

i was in an airport or lounge of some sort...

that is easy the GOAT dunk

the 7 footer froze up like he was a deer in headlights...i thought vince was gonna get bridged on dudes head, like nuts in face, fall down

cause he was so far from the rim when he brought the ball down

then he just like...rose another foot (from pushing dudes head down
laugh.gif
)

look at kevin garnetts face

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

And it's a CLOSE second - DWade rolled Varejao up like a sleeping bag.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jumped, contested, and BOOM! If the pads weren't there to catch him, Andy might have rolled into the sixth row.

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jumped, contested, and BOOM! If the pads weren't there to catch him, Andy might have rolled into the sixth row.

One of the greatest plays in NFL history...Steve Young to Terrell Owens: The Catch II

- Steve Young snaps the ball and TRIPS over his Center.

- Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

- Young throws a seam down the middle into triple coverage. TRIPLE COVERAGE!

- Owens, who had already dropped multiple passes and had his confidence shot, leaps in that triple coverage to catch the ball in mid-air.

- Owens then takes a monster hit but somehow is able to hold onto the ball to score the winning TD with 3 seconds left...in a playoff game.

One of the greatest plays in NFL history...Steve Young to Terrell Owens: The Catch II

- Steve Young snaps the ball and TRIPS over his Center.

- Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

- Young throws a seam down the middle into triple coverage. TRIPLE COVERAGE!

- Owens, who had already dropped multiple passes and had his confidence shot, leaps in that triple coverage to catch the ball in mid-air.

- Owens then takes a monster hit but somehow is able to hold onto the ball to score the winning TD with 3 seconds left...in a playoff game.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i like lebron over damon jones better than the wade dunk

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i like lebron over damon jones better than the wade dunk

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

pavel-bure.jpg

In his prime, NO ONE was more dangerous on a breakaway. I'd still take him over anyone.

Watching him on a nightly basis, you could see when he would just turn it on, decide he was going to score, and then WOULD.

Only thing that killed him was his work ethic, as his natural talent was absurd. 
Meh....As far as players I've seen....off the top of my head, I'd go with Gretzky, Lemieux, and Hull.  Also, as far as saying you'd take him over anyone....are you sure about that?  He was a great goal scorer, but let's not go overboard....

pavel-bure.jpg

In his prime, NO ONE was more dangerous on a breakaway. I'd still take him over anyone.

Watching him on a nightly basis, you could see when he would just turn it on, decide he was going to score, and then WOULD.

Only thing that killed him was his work ethic, as his natural talent was absurd. 
Meh....As far as players I've seen....off the top of my head, I'd go with Gretzky, Lemieux, and Hull.  Also, as far as saying you'd take him over anyone....are you sure about that?  He was a great goal scorer, but let's not go overboard....

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

ryanbbn23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's not a close second.

It's not even second.

LarryDavidSwag wrote:

ryanbbn23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

as far as that dunk?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's not a close second.

It's not even second.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pavel-bure.jpg

I'd take him over anyone on a breakaway is what I am saying. Hull had the shot, but I dont remember him being especially good at breakaways.
Obviously Lemieux and Gretz were good, but I still stand by what I said.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pavel-bure.jpg

I'd take him over anyone on a breakaway is what I am saying. Hull had the shot, but I dont remember him being especially good at breakaways.
Obviously Lemieux and Gretz were good, but I still stand by what I said.

Back
Top Bottom