Plays that are underrated because people can't comprehend them.

IMO...Hull, Gretzky, and Lemieux were all better PURE goal scorers than Bure. Breakaways included.

IMO...Hull, Gretzky, and Lemieux were all better PURE goal scorers than Bure. Breakaways included.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

One of the greatest plays in NFL history...Steve Young to Terrell Owens: The Catch II

- Steve Young snaps the ball and TRIPS over his Center.

- Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

- Young throws a seam down the middle into triple coverage. TRIPLE COVERAGE!

- Owens, who had already dropped multiple passes and had his confidence shot, leaps in that triple coverage to catch the ball in mid-air.

- Owens then takes a monster hit but somehow is able to hold onto the ball to score the winning TD with 3 seconds left...in a playoff game.
That play is great but YOU ARE EXAGGERATING FOR REAL ON THAT TRIP! Young BARELY tripped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at you talking about Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

One of the greatest plays in NFL history...Steve Young to Terrell Owens: The Catch II

- Steve Young snaps the ball and TRIPS over his Center.

- Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

- Young throws a seam down the middle into triple coverage. TRIPLE COVERAGE!

- Owens, who had already dropped multiple passes and had his confidence shot, leaps in that triple coverage to catch the ball in mid-air.

- Owens then takes a monster hit but somehow is able to hold onto the ball to score the winning TD with 3 seconds left...in a playoff game.
That play is great but YOU ARE EXAGGERATING FOR REAL ON THAT TRIP! Young BARELY tripped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at you talking about Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

man, yall are just trynna argue.

wade is a guard, who rose up, and his ENERTIA caused a 6'10" center to do a mid air backflip/little girl tuck and roll into the padding of the rim

then, when he got up, he was actually mad, like dwade punched him in the face or spit on him or had done something dirty...

im 10000000 percent sure LeBron saw wade later that night in some cleveland afterhours and was CLOWNING

this is even killing Pippen x. Ewing, bro

DUDE JUMPED UP, OFFENDED, LIKE HE WAS INSULTED

HE WANTED TO FIGHT

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

wade is a guard, who rose up, and his ENERTIA caused a 6'10" center to do a mid air backflip/little girl tuck and roll into the padding of the rim

then, when he got up, he was actually mad, like dwade punched him in the face or spit on him or had done something dirty...

im 10000000 percent sure LeBron saw wade later that night in some cleveland afterhours and was CLOWNING

HE WANTED TO FIGHT

roll.gif
University of Nike wrote:

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

this.

LeBron's best dunk was on tim duncan, anyway

eek.gif
 @ taking his two steps, raising the ball above his head, jumping, then CONTINUING TO RISE for like 3 seconds, 2 different times, it was like the initial jump, then an extra jump when ducan jumped

roll.gif

Kobe's dunk on yao ming was so mean...

but like i was saying

NONE OF THOSE DUDES JUMPED UP, LITERALLY OFFENDED, LIKE THEY WERE JUST TACKLED INTO THE 4th ROW ON SOME DIRTY +$%%

roll.gif

VAREJAO WAS OFFENDED

he was looking at the refs, his coach, lebron, any one, for some sort of help

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?"

roll.gif

roll.gif
University of Nike wrote:

Eh, Lebron = 6'8", 260. Damon Jones = 6'3", 190. I'm not saying it wasn't nasty, because it was, but Flash is 6'4" and Andy is 6'11".
Andy was jumping.
Andy was contesting.
Andy was knocked STUPID.

I'll take a guard bringing it down (or through, in Wade's case) on a tower 100 times out of a 100 over LeBron yamming it down on someone smaller than him. Just saying.

this.

LeBron's best dunk was on tim duncan, anyway

eek.gif
 @ taking his two steps, raising the ball above his head, jumping, then CONTINUING TO RISE for like 3 seconds, 2 different times, it was like the initial jump, then an extra jump when ducan jumped

roll.gif

Kobe's dunk on yao ming was so mean...

but like i was saying

NONE OF THOSE DUDES JUMPED UP, LITERALLY OFFENDED, LIKE THEY WERE JUST TACKLED INTO THE 4th ROW ON SOME DIRTY +$%%

roll.gif

VAREJAO WAS OFFENDED

he was looking at the refs, his coach, lebron, any one, for some sort of help

"HOW CAN SHE SLAP?"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Now, the Jeter play.

Look at where he fielded the ball in order to flip it to the catcher and get that out at the plate. If no one had been there, that ball is WAY wide of the plate; runner safe. Actually, there wouldn't have even been a play at the plate, because there's no way the catcher would have gotten that ball.

So... the only way there's an out at the plate is by SOMEONE being there to redirect a HORRIBLY thrown ball to the plate.

Now that we've got the position of the ball covered, let's look at the position of the player who fielded the ball: Jeter, the shortstop. The SHORTSTOP. His place on the field is like a hundred feet away from where he is in that picture. He put himself in position to field a horribly thrown ball and see what he could do.

Now let's look at the throw, an underhand flip to the plate. Not a 'turn and throw a strike to the plate' type situation; no time for that. Not even a fancy flip under the legs; the distance necessary is far too great for that, and would have been crazy to even think anyways. Just a quick fielding of the ball, quick look to the catcher, and a quick underhand/sidearm flip as quick as he could do to get the ball to the plate.

Amazing.

And I hate the Yankees.

edit.
here's a fan video.. that shows how far he came to make the play.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=player_detailpage#t=69s

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Now, the Jeter play.

Look at where he fielded the ball in order to flip it to the catcher and get that out at the plate. If no one had been there, that ball is WAY wide of the plate; runner safe. Actually, there wouldn't have even been a play at the plate, because there's no way the catcher would have gotten that ball.

So... the only way there's an out at the plate is by SOMEONE being there to redirect a HORRIBLY thrown ball to the plate.

Now that we've got the position of the ball covered, let's look at the position of the player who fielded the ball: Jeter, the shortstop. The SHORTSTOP. His place on the field is like a hundred feet away from where he is in that picture. He put himself in position to field a horribly thrown ball and see what he could do.

Now let's look at the throw, an underhand flip to the plate. Not a 'turn and throw a strike to the plate' type situation; no time for that. Not even a fancy flip under the legs; the distance necessary is far too great for that, and would have been crazy to even think anyways. Just a quick fielding of the ball, quick look to the catcher, and a quick underhand/sidearm flip as quick as he could do to get the ball to the plate.

Amazing.

And I hate the Yankees.

edit.
here's a fan video.. that shows how far he came to make the play.
http://www.youtube.com/wa...=player_detailpage#t=69s

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

HE WANTED TO FIGHT

NO WAY ON EARTH IS WADE'S DUNK (it was nuts by the way) KILLING Pippen's bash over Ewing. NO WAY!

scottie_pippen_patrick_ewing.jpg

>>>>>>>> takes a hot steamer on Wade's dunk. You better look again.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

HE WANTED TO FIGHT

NO WAY ON EARTH IS WADE'S DUNK (it was nuts by the way) KILLING Pippen's bash over Ewing. NO WAY!

scottie_pippen_patrick_ewing.jpg

>>>>>>>> takes a hot steamer on Wade's dunk. You better look again.

This too. Not a dunk but idk how the heck MJ did this.

LaughLaugh at you talking about Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

1. You're right. He didn't regain balance, he had to sustain it. But you're underestimating the reaction time. A QB's focus is downfield when the ball is snapped. Young had to quickly shift focus to sustain balance then quickly shift his focus back downfield.

2. Are you saying it's not underestimated?

This too. Not a dunk but idk how the heck MJ did this.

LaughLaugh at you talking about Young somehow regains his balance to see the field.

1. You're right. He didn't regain balance, he had to sustain it. But you're underestimating the reaction time. A QB's focus is downfield when the ball is snapped. Young had to quickly shift focus to sustain balance then quickly shift his focus back downfield.

2. Are you saying it's not underestimated?

Lightweight I agree with you. The thing that gets me is a lot of people put emphasis on that trip when it was nothing really.

Lightweight I agree with you. The thing that gets me is a lot of people put emphasis on that trip when it was nothing really.

ive seen the pippen x ewing collabo, bruh

and the worst of it came AFTER the dunk

and ewing still wasnt as offended as anderson was.

like, wade didnt even have any sort of push or anything

he was in air by the time anderson jumped into him

theoretically, anderson should have had more force, being bigger, and jumping later, INTO wade

but all that $%+% was ate up by super sayian

he did a mid-air tuck into the padding!

AND THEN GOT UP OFFENDED LIKE HE WAS BEING CHEATED OR WADE DID SOMETHING DIRTY

im sorry, nobody will convince me otherwise...

i saw it live....i had watched the entire game up until that point

and i remember it like it was yesterday

i made up jokes for a week and a half afterwards, AT LEAST

HE DID THE SONIC THE HEDCHOG ROLL-BALL, BACKWARDS, INTO THE PADS

HES A CENTER!

my dude reverse swan dove into the padding

ewing made contact, got pushed back, and yammed on, fell down and got stepped over...

this man anderson made contact and FLEW away like d wade had the matrix neo special effects punched him...

Wade-Dunks-on-Varejao.jpg

0.jpg

peteprose_com_wp-content_uploads_2009_11_dwyane-wade-dunks-on-anderson-varejao2-300x209_jp.jpg

wade.jpg

ive seen the pippen x ewing collabo, bruh

and the worst of it came AFTER the dunk

and ewing still wasnt as offended as anderson was.

like, wade didnt even have any sort of push or anything

he was in air by the time anderson jumped into him

theoretically, anderson should have had more force, being bigger, and jumping later, INTO wade

but all that $%+% was ate up by super sayian

he did a mid-air tuck into the padding!

AND THEN GOT UP OFFENDED LIKE HE WAS BEING CHEATED OR WADE DID SOMETHING DIRTY

im sorry, nobody will convince me otherwise...

i saw it live....i had watched the entire game up until that point

and i remember it like it was yesterday

i made up jokes for a week and a half afterwards, AT LEAST

HE DID THE SONIC THE HEDCHOG ROLL-BALL, BACKWARDS, INTO THE PADS

HES A CENTER!

my dude reverse swan dove into the padding

ewing made contact, got pushed back, and yammed on, fell down and got stepped over...

this man anderson made contact and FLEW away like d wade had the matrix neo special effects punched him...

Wade-Dunks-on-Varejao.jpg

0.jpg

peteprose_com_wp-content_uploads_2009_11_dwyane-wade-dunks-on-anderson-varejao2-300x209_jp.jpg

wade.jpg

I would take Pippen on Ewing over Wade on Varejao. If you wanna say someone got offended after getting dunked on, just look at Ewing's reaction. The entire Knicks team was ready to fight Pippen, that's how dirty it was lol

Back
Top Bottom