Plays that are underrated because people can't comprehend them.

I would take Pippen on Ewing over Wade on Varejao. If you wanna say someone got offended after getting dunked on, just look at Ewing's reaction. The entire Knicks team was ready to fight Pippen, that's how dirty it was lol

Every single dunk Lightweight posted is better than Wade's dunk, Varejao's fall was what made that dunk memorable.
Hell Wade's dunk over Perkins a just little while ago was much better

Every single dunk Lightweight posted is better than Wade's dunk, Varejao's fall was what made that dunk memorable.
Hell Wade's dunk over Perkins a just little while ago was much better

LarryDavidSwag knows what it is,the dunk literally had me jumping up out of my seat. The thing that makes it ridiculous is that Varejao is a 6'11 Center and should normally have more force than a 6'4 guard but no,he literally flew down right into the padding 
sick.gif

LarryDavidSwag knows what it is,the dunk literally had me jumping up out of my seat. The thing that makes it ridiculous is that Varejao is a 6'11 Center and should normally have more force than a 6'4 guard but no,he literally flew down right into the padding 
sick.gif

T-Mac scoring 13 points in 35 seconds to get the win over the spurs
with a minute left in the game and the spurs leading by double digits, the fans started clearing the stadium....little did they know
most clutch performance I've ever witnessed, someone embed the video

with a minute left in the game and the spurs leading by double digits, the fans started clearing the stadium....little did they know

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Absurd
30t6p3b.gif

The Jason Terry type look on Devin Browns face
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Absurd
30t6p3b.gif

The Jason Terry type look on Devin Browns face
laugh.gif

And I couldnt find a video but Maurice Clarett's strip fumble of Sean Taylor in the 03 NC. Ridiculously underrated. Pretty much kept the sway of the game in Ohio State's favor.

And I couldnt find a video but Maurice Clarett's strip fumble of Sean Taylor in the 03 NC. Ridiculously underrated. Pretty much kept the sway of the game in Ohio State's favor.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

how many people actually read ska's posts in its entirety?

laugh.gif
thanks, thought I was the only one that didn't like his style of posts. made it about halfway thru and thought "why am I torturing myself?"

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

how many people actually read ska's posts in its entirety?

laugh.gif
thanks, thought I was the only one that didn't like his style of posts. made it about halfway thru and thought "why am I torturing myself?"

Unles you're a TRUE Seattle Mariners fan, this is greatly underrated.

Yeah our team has slumped back in to mediocracy but without this play, Griffey/Edgar/Randy/A-Rod would've all been Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Unles you're a TRUE Seattle Mariners fan, this is greatly underrated.

Yeah our team has slumped back in to mediocracy but without this play, Griffey/Edgar/Randy/A-Rod would've all been Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Every time Kobe uses footwork and not athleticism to get past his defender...Casual fans are more interested in big dunks then footwork, timing, etc

Every time Kobe uses footwork and not athleticism to get past his defender...Casual fans are more interested in big dunks then footwork, timing, etc

Back
Top Bottom