[PlayStation 3] Official Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Thread: Vol. Teams pick on PG7!

NikeTalk's Call of Duty 4 Tournament V Edition
\ Sign-up Sheet /

callofduty4logo.jpg

Yall already know what time it is!

This is the sign-up thread for the 5th Edition of the PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4 Tournament. After a very successful opening of the first tournament and the follow up to the secondtournament, the third tournament and last but not least, the fourth tournament, had to finish it off with number 5! There are many memories from the last 4 tourneys but there isa new dawn coming upon us, and that is Killzone 2! So what better way than to start the last of the PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4 tournaments with another one?!Lets end the series with number V!

Just like the first two tournaments, this thread is meant for the sign-up sheet. It will be a 5 vs. 5 match with 1 sub per team in this tournament. For thosethat sign-up, it is limited to the first 48 people that sign-up, no ifs, and or butts about it (don't even PM me asking for a slot). That last 8 peoplethat sign-up will automatically be a sub on a team. I suggest you still show up to each match but can only play if a player no-shows. Once I get 48 people thelist is cut off, this will be random drawn - pick out of a hat technique to complete the sqauds. To sign-up, it's a very simple process, I need 3 things from you:

Your PSN ID
Prestige Level
Kill Ratio

Prestige Level and Kill Ratio is optional since this isn't a draft but if you feel like showing off your swag, post it up. Also do not sign-upif you can not play, period. I don't care how good you are, how many air strikes you called in or if your Helicopter is a beast, only sign-up if you aredown to run with your squad at somewhat any given time, but usually on the weekends.

Far as game modes, map, other rules and rounds played, all that will be discussed in the final thread, this thread is strictly for sign-ups!

Got it?

So let's end this last tournament with a bang! Sign-up peeps!

1. IHeartBoost
- 1st Prestige

@#$^#$% time LETS GO!!

Your PSN ID -- Loaded_Lux
Prestige Level -- None
Kill Ratio -- N/A

ima come out of retirement for this one.

PSN: DBLACK
Prestige: Lv 25
KD Ratio: 1.4 (although i have a feeling it's gonna go down more now)

will update later tho.

edit:

chasin the elusive title!

sign me up!

PSN ID: Ning726
Prestige Level: 14
Kill Ratio: no idea, where do u find this out?

just played today with battousai and this vallejo dude, and damn they're pretty good. im a total noob though. just got the game 2 days ago.

Rell and Dauqs,
eek.gif
more vets... damn, this $+#* is gonna be one hell of a tourney
pimp.gif
. aubstuh86, don't even worry fam, you'll get betterplaying with the vets.

PSN: YuN69uN
Lvl: 55 1st prestige
K/D: .99

is there a nt clan??i have never seen anybody with like a nktk clan name

I haven't played this in a while ill check my stats later but for now this is what I know

Psn: Grizztheboss
Prestige: 7 level 29
K/D: 1.20

Hmm never even played online, matta fact haven't even finished single player in the year i've had it. I might get in on this.

Yooo missing some key figures, paging Chris, Jason, Batts, Martin, Dmasta, Danny, Arsnal, Alex, Reality Check etc...

Back
Top Bottom