Please contribute to relief efforts in Japan! Together, we've raised $20,000 and counting!

Is there anyway I can donate by via Paypal?

Would love to help out on what I can

From the topic post:
* Please note that only donations made directly to the site via credit card will count towards our total displayed.  Paypal and other forms of payment will not be included, but are, of course, still helpful and welcomed.
From reply #5: 
Luong1209 wrote:Meth, is there any way we can donate through our paypal accounts instead of CC's?
It is possible to donate to Mercy Corps online via PayPal, but, since it's an indirect method, it will not be counted towards our community total.Here's the link:  http://www.mercycorps.org/give/otherwaysBe advised, too, that by using the PayPal form your donation will also go to their general fund and will not be directed to the relief efforts in Japan specifically. So, if you can manage it, a direct donation via http://www.mercycorps.org...sing/niketalk would be ideal.  

Will I get that logo under my name if paid by Paypal?
happy.gif

Unfortunately, since donations made via paypal won't be counted toward the community totals they aren't eligible for the NKETLK Japan badge. 
At this time, Mercy Corps will only count those donations made by credit card (or a Visa/MC branded debit card) toward our total.   PayPal, check, money order, etc. will be accepted by Mercy Corps but won't be included among our community donations listed on our fundraising page.

i donated but don't have that cool japan/nkt logo under my sn.

it's all good... but would love that emblem embossed under the monicker.

I was buying some racing decals for my ride when I had the idea for a niketalk bumper sticker to raise money for charity but it looks its not needed but would work for the future,way to go NT!

^ you can contact Mercy Corps and tell them not to send you mail/call you if it's a nuisance. Totally understandable. Personally, I'm happy to see they're working hard, even as the subject has largely died out in the media.

Back
Top Bottom