Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

the store is filled with heat right now. a little sparse for 12 & up.. but i did see alot of stuff 11 and down when i was in there today... if yall are in the area its worth checkin out for sure.
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

yea it was a family day, we had the baby with us too... im going to try and get some stuff together to drop off at the store soon.

but seriously LA dont sleep. Rif has some heat in there right now, some of which is priced VERY fair.
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

too lazy to go through the thread and look for an answer...

do you guys ship? if not, do you plan to do so in the future?
by the way, be sure to read my sig
I Don't Like Lemar & Dauley Shirts Or All Over Print Hoodies.

Also, I WANT sz 9-9 Flight 89's and Trainer SC's​

^ Those are all the J's I dropped off yesterday, they're priced reasonably well for all you small feet people.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

you guys have fire reds or grapes in 7.5?
if so, how much?
thanks in advance
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

shoot I got some Vans Lono's that I need to get off my hands. Prolly be stoppin' thru on monday or tuesday.
TEAM SCAR
**be prepared for the coup of the century**

and on a sidenote if you know where I can find some '94 Nike Air Missions in 6.5 hook it up B!!

You guys only have a sz 11 in the retro foamposites? Any chance you might be getting an 11.5 any time soon?

Stopped by R.I.F. today, chopped it up with the staff...real chill doods. Saw series 1peice lasers for a STEAL was about to cop, but didnt have sufficient funds. My loss is your gain!

Keep doing your thing R.I.F.
zfr​
ZERO or DIE​
R.I.P. PROPS​

just got back from there........i coped the high light blue premes

where were u Rio i didnt see you at the shop today?

^thats a good price for a sz 11, last sz 11 blue was sold 3 weeks ago for 735+shipping on ebay by croationstylez!

Back
Top Bottom