Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

damn rio whered this stem from?

you used to push the hell outa napsize for as long as i remember.

i cant blame you though dude. the reasons you posted, is kinda how im feeling in my current situation.

best of luck to ya brotha
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

^^^^^Werd thanks man

yeah I been reppin HARD...a point which was obviously ignored by certian people jealous of me cause I was makin more paper than they were looooool

either way, i never want to work for someone which is why i went into biz for myself...

Ill be more than OK, it's already been the best biz decisions I've made in years

I still remember on the only time I went, one of the guys were chewing out one female employee for being a statue and not helping customers.

^^^^^^^^^That was me...We had a strict policy of treating the customers as a god...

However, when ur making minimum wage, with no bonuses or commissions, I don't blame her for not @#%$ a f*** lols

Hey rio, was it your position that they were trying to fill with their "now hiring" bulletins on myspace?

^rio, what kind of self business are you looking to get into now? still sneakers?

hmm maybe they'll have a going out of business sale heh

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Quote:
^^^^Uhhhhh no, I was not a minimum wage employee lol

I wasn't implying that you were a minimum wage employee, I did however see bulletins (never read them) and wondered if it was your position they were trying to replace.

WORD, i got nothing against saam, probably the dopest person i met recently that really looked out for me and everyone, even though what happen ofcourse we are still homies. What happen isn't our business and ofcourse all of us didn't want that to happen but you know we got no say in it. Like saam stated, its the best decision he made so you know you got our support.

Insanity Peppers, yea i dont think we'll have a "going out of business sale" anytime soon, most likely never. You can expect us there for a longtime. We can't say we are doing SUPER GREAT right now, but we are doing OK! but ofcourse getting there. We are meeting a lot of great people, getting a lot of positive feedback from customers, and pushing a lot of sneakers to true sneakerheads. Since our website went up, we are getting a box from JAPAN every week now, so check our online website daily!

PS: im not a minimum wage employee, and i love my 40-50% off on la avenue, napsize, and rif la stock.
R.I.P. PROPS​

Quote:
PS: im not a minimum wage employee, and i love my 40-50% off on la avenue, napsize, and rif la stock.
8)
glasses.gif
kaysshoes.comsidelineapparel.com [email protected]

AMEN!! @#%$ consignment shops. they just ruin the value of kicks.
The ocean is the most beautifullest thing.

Back
Top Bottom