Please Help Me Get My Phone Back!

Touch luck.

I lost my g1 too which had a 4gb memory card, was flashed with roms, has the best paid apps and mobile defense.

The thing about mobile defense though is that its not completly accurate. I tested it one day and it was off by about 200 ft. So even if you do go to this guyand he does have it theres no way you can prove he actually has it. But if i was in VA i'd definately try to get it back for me though.

Word to when i got them pharrell dunks from that herb by my crib and sold em in flight club
pimp.gif

Damn, that sucks OP.

Just stake the address out, you may see some teenage brat walking down the sidewalk on your phone talking to his/her BFF.

If(when) you see em, size em up- You think you can take em.........MASH THEM EYES OUT on site

- or -

Just take the L. The longer you wait, the more likely the phone will be sold/bartered off. Then what happens if you do GPS on it and its in that part ofBaltimore where they shot "The Wire"? twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

you should just get a new phone and forget about it. even if you know the address what are you really gonna do? if the guy says i don't know what you aretalking about, then you get nowhere. hes not gonna let you search the house anyways. that's why the cops wont do anything either. they are not gonna get awarrant to search the house because the price value is not high enough ( correct me if im wrong) even posting this on niketalk, you are asking someone to" forcefully " get it back for you. and you dont even know if that really IS the location of the phone. just my 2 cents. no pun intended.

but I think you should just move on, get a new phone. The G1 wasnt locked when it was on the table? What did your service provider (T-Mobile) say? Did you saythat your G1 is still activated and hasnt been shut down yet by T-Mobile? Maybe I'm missing something but I dont think T-Mobile would continue to leaveyour phone on after you reported that it was stolen.

I know you're worried about the pictures, but contacts are saved on your gmail account, it takes 5 mins, to download your old apps. Hope everything worksout in the long run.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by ninjahood

OP should offer a date as a reward, otherwise no one is riskin a possible suburban buttwhoopin for a antiquated android phone.
roll.gif
@ this bum on a sidekick having the nerve to dog somebody else's phone.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's the 2nd time I've seen fam use the term "antiquated"...son is upping his vocab from all them sidekick articles he be posting.
laugh.gif

OP should offer a date as a reward, otherwise no one is riskin a possible suburban buttwhoopin for a antiquated android phone.
roll.gif

-go on craigslist and see if someone would be able to trade a g1 for a sidekick 2009, not happening.

-i found a white g1 in da hood and da best phone i can get for it straight up in a trade was a sidekick 2008

-da g1 has notoriously terrible battery life, da sidekick 2009 came out months and months AFTER da g1.

-sidekick's resale value is WAAAY better then da g1, da best hiptop VS a older android OS based phone

- only bums comment on things they know nuffin about
wink.gif

-OP got da address, either grow some grapefruits and organize a brigade of family/mercenaries to get da phone back OR expect w/e kinda nasty pics YOU KNOW

YOU TOOK to hit da web.

roll.gif
-go on craigslist and see if someone would be able to trade a g1 for a sidekick 2009, not happening.

-i found a white g1 in da hood and da best phone i can get for it straight up in a trade was a sidekick 2008

-da g1 has notoriously terrible battery life, da sidekick 2009 came out months and months AFTER da g1.

-sidekick's resale value is WAAAY better then da g1, da best hiptop VS a older android OS based phone

wink.gif

-OP got da address, either grow some grapefruits and organize a brigade of family/mercenaries to get da phone back OR expect w/e kinda nasty pics YOU KNOW

YOU TOOK to hit da web.

please stop. it's still a sidekick that just got features the g1 been had

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Damn, I'm 15 minutes away from Alexandria too.

But anyways I was in a situation like this a month ago. Some mexican stole my uncles WORK phone. A Pocket Pc joint, so it had all types of @!%% he needed on it. So my aunt calls the phone, he calls back demanding $80. My aunt agrees and we meet the guy at a location... At the first place he tells us to meet him at he dosen't show up. We think he's playing games untill he calls back and says meet me at another location. He shows up by his self and my aunt gives him the bread for the phone. Me and cuzzo was so heated that this guy had the audacity to pull a move like this. We had to teach him a lesson. So we beat the @!%% outta him, get my aunts money back and take his phone. It was a shtty chinese phone so I threw it away. He calls the police. They catch my dumb *$$ cousin(he was hot
smh.gif
) but with out probable cause they had to let him go.

Just take the L. You left the phone out there. Someone was hurtin so they caught u slippin.
damn

i lost my phone and my buddy texted it for me. guy who had my phone said he wanted some dough for it and my dudes (some fobby koreans, all w/ black belts
laugh.gif
)planned to meet him for the exchange cept the only thing they was gonna give him was an %+% whooping

i told them it wasnt worth it since it was a +%%%!# siemens and not bother meeting with him. glad they listened to me

ninjahood wrote:

roll.gif

wink.gif

YOU TOOK to hit da web.

I dont know if this dude is serious about the sidekick.. ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN HE TAKES ABOUT THE KICK.. Sounds soooo serious..

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

but I think you should just move on, get a new phone. The G1 wasnt locked when it was on the table? What did your service provider (T-Mobile) say? Did you say that your G1 is still activated and hasnt been shut down yet by T-Mobile? Maybe I'm missing something but I dont think T-Mobile would continue to leave your phone on after you reported that it was stolen.

I know you're worried about the pictures, but contacts are saved on your gmail account, it takes 5 mins, to download your old apps. Hope everything works out in the long run.

The pattern lock was on it when it was taken but they must've somehow bypassed it because the phone has been used. T-Mobile recommended that I turn off theservice but I told them no because then I can't track it. If their usage so far is any indication, I'm not worried about them running up the bill.

Thanks to everyone that has offered legit suggestions. I really appreciate it.

smile.gif

i think you should knock on their door and explain the situation to them calmly. tell them about the application and how you found their address. also, bring aprint out of the phone's activity. show them the calls/texts being made. it will give you some credibility.

you never know, you might come across a really nice family who will force their child to give back what's rightfully yours?

if all else fails, shut your service off, tell them you're filing a report with the police (they might get scared) , and order them pizzas and chinese foodevery day for the rest of their lives.

Originally Posted by oidreez

roll.gif

wink.gif

YOU TOOK to hit da web.
please stop. it's still a sidekick that just got features the g1 been had

so g1 features with a better battery and OS.... 09 LX wins
laugh.gif

I dont really steal **%% but dont ever let me run into you. You wont cut off the service because you want to track it? The police already told you they werentdoing **%%, NT isnt doing **%%, yet you refuse to cut off service so not only did they get your phone they have free service to go along with it. Come on youvegot to be smarter than that just chalk it up as a mistake and keep it movin we all get got from time to time!

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by angelzdope

Originally Posted by racerx

im gonna be around alexandria today....what do i get if i get it back?
devil.gif

a very sincere thank you.

smile.gif

in all seriousness, what would you guys want in return? (not including a date)

you only post in PYPs anyway, and you want NT to help you? c'mon...

i know i will probably get flamed but whatever..
U keep tabs on every female that post on NT?... other wise how would u kno when she post?
#cmonson

you and i both know we don't see her in most threads..

if you feel some type of way.. you should go get her phone back for her mr. captain save a chick on a forum
I've seen her post in plenty of threads... not just PYP's

Not everybody feels the need to post in every single thread with "Cool Story Bro" or "
grin.gif
" just to make their presence known like you do

roll.gif
off you N_s really battling for shorty.

i hope yall get something out of this.
laugh.gif

what does pyp mean anyway?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom