please just lock

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

^^^Not the point bro...
smh.gif

Yea u got a good collection for one year, Im sure you have tons of more heat now but shoes aint everything man. If u got the dough, anyone could have a dope collection. If you've been in the shoe game for so long and have so much heat, why can't u just help the newbie collectors just getting into it? Are u just trying to show off or do u think ur some fantastic OG collector? They're are peeps on here who have 10 times more heat than u but stay humble and help out others as much they can. No need for hate, you just come off as a "______".

im not tryin to say i got alot of great shoes cause honestly i dont, why are u tryin to make me come off as some cocky great collector i never said i was i said i cant believe somebody bumped my old thread and that i have triple as much as what is posted in here never said anything about my collection being awesome, and showing off? what are u talking about? stop putting words in my mouth, AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST NEW COLLECTORS, the only problem i have is when dudes with 8 pairs of shoes that have released in the last month call themselves collectors and feel the need to post it, like seriously we all know what the 7 pack looks like no need to post it. and whats with this "advice" stuff like what kind of advice do u need to buy shoes, buy what u like, and try your best to keep them clean and 9x out of 10 they say that in the intro, i dont undertsand how im in the wrong for voicing/typing my opinion of a guy asking what "the community" thinks of his shoes i said they suck and thats what i think
roll.gif
Just stop talking shi+ thats all...

Real talk though, you should update this thread... Take pics of what you have now and edit your first post and title and add them in there...

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

^^^Not the point bro...
smh.gif

Yea u got a good collection for one year, Im sure you have tons of more heat now but shoes aint everything man. If u got the dough, anyone could have a dope collection. If you've been in the shoe game for so long and have so much heat, why can't u just help the newbie collectors just getting into it? Are u just trying to show off or do u think ur some fantastic OG collector? They're are peeps on here who have 10 times more heat than u but stay humble and help out others as much they can. No need for hate, you just come off as a "______".

im not tryin to say i got alot of great shoes cause honestly i dont, why are u tryin to make me come off as some cocky great collector i never said i was i said i cant believe somebody bumped my old thread and that i have triple as much as what is posted in here never said anything about my collection being awesome, and showing off? what are u talking about? stop putting words in my mouth, AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST NEW COLLECTORS, the only problem i have is when dudes with 8 pairs of shoes that have released in the last month call themselves collectors and feel the need to post it, like seriously we all know what the 7 pack looks like no need to post it. and whats with this "advice" stuff like what kind of advice do u need to buy shoes, buy what u like, and try your best to keep them clean and 9x out of 10 they say that in the intro, i dont undertsand how im in the wrong for voicing/typing my opinion of a guy asking what "the community" thinks of his shoes i said they suck and thats what i think

"...personally i think for 1 year this is an amazing collection"<--- This is from your first page!
smh.gif

Dont even know why Im putting this much work into this but why do u even have to voice ur opinion if its negative. Like every mom has said, "If u dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." Why do u need to go out of ur way to tell someone their collection sucks? If u dont like their collection just close the page, nobody is making u view it. But whatever dude, what u do doesn't concern me so just do what u do...

Peace...

Originally Posted by abstractability

I thought you would have more Kobes in there.

its just for that one year ive been on the hunt for some 3's and 4's and right now i have all the 5's either on order or with me (except the BL i dont really like them) i hate Adidas so im not big on them i do want the kobe 1's though in silver and to the gswarrior guy u and me are talking about 2 different things im talking about as a whole right now, and when i made this thread i was talking about that year for that year i think i did great probably my best year as a collector becasue with the exception of the cement 4's i probably didnt pay over 125 for any of the shoes, and that makes it special, as a whole i have alot of shoes but not alot of quality that people would go crazy for so i dont feel the need to post it and his needs locked this thread does not deserve 5 pages

If you have had so much kicks since last year...Why don't you just take pics of them and edit them all onto the first page?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

You suck, your collection sucks, your grammar and spelling sucks.
smh.gif

Ban yourself.

lol thanks please just lock this its turning into a flame war ive explained myself numerous times lol no need to keep this

Back
Top Bottom