PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Not really surprised about Kerr not winning COTY. Hawks took care of business in the East an no one expected that.
The Pelicans knocked down a lot of early looks and they moved the ball well. It was only a matter of time that those open looks would be closed and contested and their percentage would be reflected.

Conversely, the Warriors were getting open looks and not hitting, which we figured at home would correct itself.

We sustained their A game and still pulled out a W....good sign.
Agreed. These close games are going to help them execute better.

I'd prefer a sweep, so they could rest up...But I'm looking forward the W on Thursday.

Monte Williams is going to run AD to the ground this series...That's fine with me. He was forcing everything in the last 5 minutes.

The Pelicans knocked down a lot of early looks and they moved the ball well. It was only a matter of time that those open looks would be closed and contested and their percentage would be reflected.

Conversely, the Warriors were getting open looks and not hitting, which we figured at home would correct itself.

We sustained their A game and still pulled out a W....good sign.

so many unforced turnovers in the 1st quarter set us back. thank goodness our 2nd unit made up for their pathetic showing on saturday.

Unbelievable. Really disappointed about Draymond not winning DOPY. I really don't understand how the system is based on points. To me, it's common sense when the player has the most 1st place votes, they're the winner.

And people leaving Draymond off the ballot? Did these writers not see how efficient the Warriors defense is when he's on the court? WTH.

TNT's Ernie Johnson is one of these voters too.

At this rate, I doubt Curry wins MVP.

Obviously we get nothing out of this, but I think Green probably cares more about this award than Kerr not winning.
I guess it's just one of the reasons why players hate the fact that writers are the people determining who wins.

No lie, I was pretty surprised how many votes Bogut received. Very impressive.

Did the Santa Cruz warriors show up tonight? I don't even recognize this team. Barnes has been ******* ghost, no ball movement at all, transition defense is crap. Better change this game 4 or we in trouble

Hello all, I was wondering (if possible) if anyone can find me a Draymond Green jersey in a size small. NOT the replicas but the Adidas Swingman is what Im looking for.  I'm from Michigan and not even the NBA store has the option to customize a swingman jersey. Home or Away will do.  I'm Venmo and Paypal ready. Thanks in advance!

Offense looking really funny in the light. Kinda validating Barkley's comments about us.

Barnes/Igoudala [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

Just saw Fitz and Bob on the sidelines announcing. Where at? I need to keep that in mind for hte next game.
I would rather listen to Fitz than this horrible dude Steve Smith is with.

No steph wasn't fouled, it's clearly obvious he stuck his hip out to initiate the contact

But with these recent call on GS, it makes you wonder if some shady stuff ain't going on

Back
Top Bottom