Please lock this one up mods

Honestly more saddened about Demeco's injury compared to Foles. Ryans is gonna be missed. But we can now judge accurately if someone else is better suited to helm the QB spot without the initial controversy, versus if Nick got pulled from starting outright.

“@Mfranknfl: #Eagles announces their Nov. 16 game vs. #Packers will be moved to 4:25 p.m. on FOX. Was originally scheduled at 1 p.m.”

Went out for the 2nd half

Good win, luckily I think Demaco didn't play as big a role as people think and the Cowboys are imploding

Still sucks because I really like Demaco

IMO the demeco injury is going to hurt a lot. One of our best run stoppers at LBer. Not to mention we don't have many proven guys there :smh: Smith II better get ready

sanchez looked good in the preseason, I know it's not much to read into but it's still a positive. His play today is also encouraging. Our defense with another underrated performance. Take away the long pass to Foster (which I thought Connor had solid coverage) they played well.

As far as sanchez goes... this what some of yall wanted.... we shall see

I just want good QB play.. Or at least better than what we were getting out of foles..

And hoping maybe a change of scenery, better coaches and better weapons would help sanchez

Wow DeMeco Ryan's out for the year is a huge blow. Kendrick's been playing good but we need Marcus Smith to step up time to shine boy. Foles will be back before seasons end hopefully by then we can clich a playoff spot and do work!

Good win today :smokin those injuries :x

The sanchize stepping in. From what I saw didnt look too bad, caught glimpses tho.

Cowboys and ******** loss plus an eagles win is always a good day :smokin

one of these years I just want 1 unquestioned number 1 guy to lock down the QB job so we don't have to worry about that spot for another decade

Kolb gets hurt, vick takes his job.. Vick gets hurt, foles takes his job twice.. Foles has been playing like crap this season and now is out 4-6 weeks

Ok that happens eventually. But how many quality years did he give us

Yea I know.. I only mention because before I posted I went and looked up when exactly we all got on this carousel.. Which probably truly started when we drafted kolb in '07

Also very very crappy way for demeco to go out.. He like herremans was probably on his last season or two with the team..

But to make a great play, and have the injury seemingly happen out of no where.. At the time I thought it might be his head or something since he seemed kinda dazed..

Didn't think it was his Achilles or knee or anything since he didn't go down and grab his leg

We really need smith II to show something at ILB if just for depth.. Kendricks gave us another scare for a sec there and we only have mathews and acho left.. Here is the article for those who didn't see:
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...th-demeco-ryans-replacement-linebacker-eagles

Back
Top Bottom