Please lock this one up mods

T.Pryor is supposedly being brought in, according to BGN. Just a rumor for now though.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...e-pryor-philadelphia-eagles-visit-quarterback

What yall think? Dude can't really throw but if anyone can fix that it's Chip. Crazy fast and athletic too.

Apparently he wouldn't be against converting to a WR either.
russell-westbrook.jpg

last time our starting QB played all 16 games without being benched or getting injured, was 2003

sick.gif

eek.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
repped.. gotta love a girl that is down for the team..

how she look? :nerd:

ole boy got a winner?
Ring size, please.

Best part about mondays are the free dunkin donuts (when we win) and chips pressers :lol:. He should teach a public speaking class on the side
My bro and his college friends eat this promo up. Deal isn't valid in my area unfortunately, too far north.

Think cooper needs to have everyone pissed of at him again and make the headlines or something to get him going 
mean.gif

^ obviously we gotta take some serious looks at QB prospects come draft time.. even if sanchez shows something, hopefully he signs back for cheap (maybe like a 3 year deal.. he's on a 1 year deal now)

if sanchez shows something we draft someone in the 2nd or 3rd.. if he doesn't, obviously anything is in play (ricky Williams type deal for mariota?)

but yea.. definitely kicking dude while he is down

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...foles-clavicle-collarbone-injury-mark-sanchez

Last edited:
I think what will happen is Sanchez will be a bridge for 2 years or so while they draft a QB that they can develop

I really think Sanchez will be a good QB in this offense; I am not thinking he is gonna be Aaron Rodgers but I think he can be a Flacco like player where outside the SB run, Flacco has basically needed to be a game manager who can make a play here or there

Think cooper needs to have everyone pissed of at him again and make the headlines or something to get him going :smh:

is kenny chesney on tour anytime soon? :nerd:

Herremans is much appreciated, dude has played all over the line during his tenure with the birds. I think Tobin will be just fine, also gives him a chance to make a bid for the starting job next season

Our midnight green uni's return on Monday night! We've been riding that monochrome wave for too long haha

Back
Top Bottom