Please lock this one up mods

I agree about the QB situation. It seems like we never really have a starter that we know will be there for years to come. Hell, even I don't think Foles will be our QB of the future. It seems like he's filling in until we can finally find THAT guy. :smh:

Rodgers broke his collarbone last year and missed 7 weeks.. we have 8 games/weeks left in the season..

well sanchez is going get his shot.. I wonder if we're going bring kinne up from the practice squad, maybe IR herremans.. we're going have to bring in someone who can man the ILB spot with demeco's spot

1st INT is all on Huff

I think the offense will run better through Sanchez; Foles just keeps going out there and forcing the Eagles into holes week after week

I can no longer listen to "this is the week he will get it together"

^ granted he did get away with one on the JJ blitz up the middle.. and the defender just dropped it..

but he really only had a couple "bad throws".. looked like there was some sort of confusion on the 2nd pick, but he should have gone with the underneath throw anyways, once the defender cheated over to coop.. but I guess he was trying to get it out quickly

also, was a huge drop by sproles on a quick in.. initially thought the defender just made a good play, but sproles just dropped it.. and as the announcers said, he would still be running.. luckily we got a penalty on the play which gave us a 1st down

but his ball placement on the 2 TDs were great

B1hbNktCQAAMhj2.jpg:large

B1fLyTGCQAAYgEl.jpg:large

I'm a big Nick Foles fan but I could see a lot of qbs being able to fill in this system and produce. I'm excited about Sanchise opportunity to redeem himself, he's never been in a offense with this much talent. Hope Nick comes back before seasons end no question this team will be making a play off push.

Also besides the mistakes I've liked what I've seen from Josh Huff. Dude is a play maker and with some time and experience I think him and Mathews are gonna be great.Gotta resign Maclin though he's been unreal :smokin

I was about to say I really like Huff but he needs to cut down on those bonehead plays like the fumble last week and being the reason for the Sanchez INT

I do like the way our players finish off their runs particularly Sproles, Polk, Matthews, and Huff.

Bradley Fletcher drifting away while Hopkins is running wide open in the middle of the field :x

Front 7 has been good all year, those laspes in the secondary scare me.

Nobody who's at qb the turnovers have to stop.

O-line coming back together, Shady has been solid, Polk needs more carries. Good for Maclin :pimp:

huff just needs to slow things down.. you can see he's just trying to do too much and it ends up getting him and us in trouble..

like on that catch.. I assume he didn't want to turn to catch the ball because he wanted to be able to catch it and head up field.. well because of the direction the ball was coming at him trying catch it over the shoulder made it an awkward play..

then the fumble, he was trying pick up extra yardage.. then you have the punt return where he just couldn't put on the breaks.. and the end around where he didn't control the ball cleanly

Last edited:
chip stay with the quotables..

loved his quote in response to sanchez.. something along the lines of 'I have no offense.. show me the offense (or the players) and i'll make the offense'

or something along those lines.. couldn't find the exact quote

^ helps that we're getting our oline guys back.. but polk has been a beast when given carries

Best part about mondays are the free dunkin donuts (when we win) and chips pressers :lol:. He should teach a public speaking class on the side

Back
Top Bottom