Please lock.

There's rumors of the Mayweather-Maidana sales. If they're taking their sweet time to release the official #'s that's not a good sign. Rematch does 1.5 easily.

I'm rooting for Cotto but man, why the Martinez hate. Dudes nice in my book. Sharp cat man, very sharp cat.

Just a personal distaste I guess, I hate the fact that he drops his hands so low in his fights it reminds me of when I trained and my hands were low my trainer would slap me with his mitts to remind me to keep them up. :rofl: Maybe I'm taking my anger on that out to Martinez.

Did anyone seen the last episode of All Access? Pretty good.

Yea that might be it @ the nostalgia of getting slapped. Man I hate getting slapped. And yea @ that last episode of All Access. Good pre and post fight stuff in there. Not a bad All Access front to back this time around.

Mayweather panicked like a little girl when we felt the cut. He would wipe it with his glove, then look at the blood on his glove and had a terrified look on his face :lol:. It was pretty funny.

Mayweather panicked like a little girl when we felt the cut. He would wipe it with his glove, then look at the blood on his glove and had a terrified look on his face :lol:. It was pretty funny.

Lol, you notice that too, he did a lot of working the refs also. He had to because he knew it was closer than usuall. Weeks reffed the hell out of that fight though IMO. Dudes one of the best since that little white man Judge Mills Lane. Also did you notice when the Ring announcer finished reading the score cards and said "and the WBA and " Floyd started to raise his hands then put them right back down because he wasn't quite sure he'd won.

Last edited:
^more like he wasn't quite sure if they were going to rob him or not. He knows he won the fight.

Last edited:
If this undercard was any indicator of what's to come then I'm excited about what TMT's next undercard looks like just as much as the main event

Best part of the all access was both Floyd & maidana's reaction to clown *** Adrian Berto entering the ring [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol:

Last edited:
Best part of the all access was both Floyd & maidana's reaction to clown *** Adrian Berto entering the ring [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :lol:

:lol: word. I have no idea how anyone can root for that dude.

Lol, you notice that too, he did a lot of working the refs also. He had to because he knew it was closer than usuall. Weeks reffed the hell out of that fight though IMO. Dudes one of the best since that little white man Judge Mills Lane. Also did you notice when the Ring announcer finished reading the score cards and said "and the WBA and " Floyd started to raise his hands then put them right back down because he wasn't quite sure he'd won.
You think Weeks did a good Job? I personally thought he was horrible. Numerous low blows and punching behind the head. Did Maidana ever get warned for low blows or head butts?

Perspective. If you wanted to see an mma type fight, weeks was decent bc he let everything go, if you wanted to see the sweet science, weeks did a bad job.

Perspective. If you wanted to see an mma type fight, weeks was decent bc he let everything go, if you wanted to see the sweet science, weeks did a bad job.
Exactly fam. He let the man get away with repeated low blows, biting and a knee attempt 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom