Please lock.

Yup, the lack of calls went both ways tho

Devon Alexander, ghost, and soto Karass all on the same card in July

Mayweather panicked like a little girl when we felt the cut. He would wipe it with his glove, then look at the blood on his glove and had a terrified look on his face :lol:. It was pretty funny.

Lol its like a god finding out hes mortal. Crazy thats his first cut in his professional history

​
Lol, you notice that too, he did a lot of working the refs also. He had to because he knew it was closer than usuall. Weeks reffed the hell out of that fight though IMO. Dudes one of the best since that little white man Judge Mills Lane. Also did you notice when the Ring announcer finished reading the score cards and said "and the WBA and " Floyd started to raise his hands then put them right back down because he wasn't quite sure he'd won.
You think Weeks did a good Job? I personally thought he was horrible. Numerous low blows and punching behind the head. Did Maidana ever get warned for low blows or head butts?
I think the "low blows" weren't low enough for a warning even. Not even close. 

I think he did an excellent job breaking them up immediately when they clinched and this benefited Chino for sure. May boxes so smart. Because he doesn't through a lot of punches ( and this is just what I see when he fights) he will hit you with a 3-5 punch spurt or even a 1-2 combo and immediately tie you up. 

Weeks broke that mess up everytime and quickly. Gave Chino a chance to stay on the offensive which made for a much more exciting fight IMO

I definitely liked the way the fight was called. I didn't want to see the "sweet science" of May again. I've seen that. I wanna see someone challenge the dude

I would've liked to see Maidana a little more poised. If Weeks had warned him more often, maybe taken a point away, maybe he wouldn't have been so rabid.

Maidana looked so desperate to land something huge out there. I felt like that detracted from what he could've done.

He just threw everything all at once, wide-looping shots, none of which hurt Mayweather. I felt like the cleanest, sharpest shots were landed by Mayweather.

I had the fight 8-4 for Mayweather, 116-112. A lot of the rounds were close, but I liked Mayweather's clean counters, and the way he carried himself during the fight. Maidana threw too many flurries instead of trying to aim his shots.

I would've liked to see Maidana a little more poised. If Weeks had warned him more often, maybe taken a point away, maybe he wouldn't have been so rabid.

Maidana looked so desperate to land something huge out there. I felt like that detracted from what he could've done.

He just threw everything all at once, wide-looping shots, none of which hurt Mayweather. I felt like the cleanest, sharpest shots were landed by Mayweather.

I had the fight 8-4 for Mayweather, 116-112. A lot of the rounds were close, but I liked Mayweather's clean counters, and the way he carried himself during the fight. Maidana threw too many flurries instead of trying to aim his shots.
I had I think 4 of the first 6 rounds in Maidana's favor because of his aggression and Mays lack of busy work, even though Chino didn't land ANY of those big looping Gorilla punches. I don't think the refs could have slowed his pace and style simply because Robert Garcia was adamant about Chino fighting "dirty" once those gloves they planned on using were tossed. They were both so mad about it, and it showed before during and after the fight. I do like the fight they gave me though when it was all said and done.

I think the "low blows" weren't low enough for a warning even. Not even close.

I think he did an excellent job breaking them up immediately when they clinched and this benefited Chino for sure. May boxes so smart. Because he doesn't through a lot of punches ( and this is just what I see when he fights) he will hit you with a 3-5 punch spurt or even a 1-2 combo and immediately tie you up.

Weeks broke that mess up everytime and quickly. Gave Chino a chance to stay on the offensive which made for a much more exciting fight IMO
You think the low blows werent low enough? There are 3 blatant low shots that eveybody saw. I guess it it about perspective then because I did not like see the overtly dirty tactics of MM. With that being said after watching the fight 3 times I scored 8-4 PBF.

I had I think 4 of the first 6 rounds in Maidana's favor because of his aggression and Mays lack of busy work, even though Chino didn't land ANY of those big looping Gorilla punches. I don't think the refs could have slowed his pace and style simply because Robert Garcia was adamant about Chino fighting "dirty" once those gloves they planned on using were tossed. They were both so mad about it, and it showed before during and after the fight. I do like the fight they gave me though when it was all said and done.

Never understood this type of judgement in boxing. Giving rounds to maidana for his aggression but not looking at the fact that most of that aggression was wasted energy that didn't phase the other fighter at all.

Last edited:

Never understood this type of judgement in boxing. Giving rounds to maidana for his aggression but not looking at the fact that most of that aggression was wasted energy that didn't phase the other fighter at all.

How come people weren't saying this with the first Pac/Bradley fight? That same logic is the exact reason I gave Bradley the first fight, but people want to call me crazy. :smh:

C'mon bruh how did u have Bradley winning that?? Seriously? It was a horrible fight yes but Bradley did not do enough to win

Last edited:
I see what ur trying to say but what I'm saying is HE DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO WIN manny missed a lot yes but landed the bigger shots and was more effective...using that same criteria in the chino fight, he missed a lot was not effective and didn't do enough to win. Floyd landed cleaner shots at a higher percentage and never looked desperate and out of control like chino did at times

Last edited:
http://www.boxingscene.com/wba-orders-gennady-golovkin-jarrod-fletcher-title-fight--77782

I really hope this fight isn't made.  Jarrod Fletcher isn't someone that is going to test Gennady at all.  He just fought a six rounder last year and he was knocked out by Billy Joe Sounders two years ago.  If Golovkin won't fight Chavez or Ward, I'd rather see him get in there with Daniel Geale as opposed to fighting Fletcher.

You mean if Chavez and Ward won't fight Golovkin? I don't think he has any issues with fighting either. The other two just have issues with their promoters that are preventing them from fighting.

I didn't give him the rounds on PURE aggression. They landed pretty equally on punches though Maidana threw 4 times as many. Other than the aggression the round was pretty even, that's why I gave it to Chino. A round is even you have to lean one way based on one thing and I leaned Chinos was because of not in spite of, there's a difference

http://www.boxingscene.com/wba-orders-gennady-golovkin-jarrod-fletcher-title-fight--77782

I really hope this fight isn't made.  Jarrod Fletcher isn't someone that is going to test Gennady at all.  He just fought a six rounder last year and he was knocked out by Billy Joe Sounders two years ago.  If Golovkin won't fight Chavez or Ward, I'd rather see him get in there with Daniel Geale as opposed to fighting Fletcher.

That's definitely going to happen, GGG needs to fight soon and the pickings are slim at this point. His team wants to fight in July so Fletcher looks like the guy.

just because its not GGG vs ward or Chavez jr, doesn't mean we should be ok with GGG fighting a bum, its time for him to start fighting at least B level fighters

What do you guys think happens in the Mike Avocado vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight?   Looks like an easy win for Marquez to me, Alvarado is just going to try to brawl with him and get caught with a fat hook.

I think Alvarado got it. Mike high's only losses were to rios and Provodnikov who both have really good power. I don't think Marquez will hurt Alvarado like they did.

Back
Top Bottom