Please lock.

So I was thinking....""What happened to the kid that Mayweather knocked out when he was trying to shake his hand after headbutting him?"" 

Dude hasn't won since. Only 3 fights too. Did he hang the gloves up?

He seemed like a genuinely nice guy too man.

Come back Victor, come back 
Wouldn't mind seeing him crack ol' Broner's head to the white meat on a good ol' fashioned come back.

So I was thinking....""What happened to the kid that Mayweather knocked out when he was trying to shake his hand after headbutting him?"" 

Wouldn't mind seeing him crack ol' Broner's head to the white meat on a good ol' fashioned come back.

VIctor Ortiz is trying to pursue acting now. Isn't he in a new movie coming up?

EDIT: He's in The Expendables 3.

Last edited:
Starting to think Alvarado has a legit shot of winning, he looks focused and much bigger than Marquez.

Last edited:
But we have to take into account that Danny Garcia is not feather-fisted. Plus the knockdown occurred after Matthyss's eye was cut and swollen shut. He couldn't see the punch coming. John Molina, even though he's not well-known he's not exactly a bum. See what he did to Mickey Bey in the final minute of their fight. Molina is 5 inches taller than Matthysse and was able to land shots at will.

I'm not necessarily saying I favor Matthysse over Provodnikov, just pointing out something's to consider.

Those are both fair points, but I want to see someone back Provodnikov up. Molina was great in spurts against Matthysse, but I have never seen anyone back up Provodnikov.

And also, Provodnikov has more power than both Danny and Molina. Son has lead-fists.

He's a mental ****** and a quitter...not cut out for elite boxing at all.

Ortiz is mentally frail, not to mention he has a suspect chin.  He was just sparked out by Luis Collazo earlier this year.

Last edited:

He's a mental ****** and a quitter...not cut out for elite boxing at all.

I saw him in the trailer for the new The expendables lol

Ortiz is mentally frail, not to mention he has a suspect chin.  He was just sparked out by Luis Collazo earlier this year.

His chin is no longer suspect. It is well known now if/when he gets touched he will go down.

i kind of want Alvarado to win tonight just so we don't have to see another Marquez vs Pacquaio fight.

i still hear people say they want another Marquez vs Pacquaio fight they say "i want Pacquaio to avenge the ko loss" he already has 2 wins over JMM even though controversal. the last fight should have ended the rivalry no matter the outcom they are always going to be equally as good.

So I was thinking if Alvarado knocks down Marquez early in the fight like Katsidis and Juan Diaz did, he's too old to come back and adjust. Plus Alvarado is huge, he's the biggest guy Marquez has fought. I'm sure Marquez will find a way to survive, but his reflexes and legs just aren't there anymore.

Last edited:
We're never gonna see another good manny fight if he doesn't leave TR. JMM Bradley and provodnikov are his only options

Back
Top Bottom