Please lock.

Canelo came in 1 lb overweight. One lb.

Plus el perro has a granite chin. easier said than done

Bum came in overweight and still couldn't knock the man down. Still has major stamina issues that he can't seem to shake but it's not his fault the ref stopped the fight prematurely. Lara will kill Canelo.

Angulo put Lara on the ground, what 3 times? Canelo is faster and stronger than Angulo. Yeah, he'll really kill him :rolleyes

Canelo looked solid as I expected. I thought the stoppage was fine. Angulo wasn't doing anything

and had no chance to win. That uppercut was coming from a mile away and Angulo still couldn't

do anything about it. Great fight.

It'll be interesting to see who Canelo gets matched up with next. I imagine Cotto would be a possible

candidate assuming he gets past Sergio.

Angulo put Lara on the ground, what 3 times? Canelo is faster and stronger than Angulo. Yeah, he'll really kill him
eyes.gif
Styles make fights fam. Angulo is a pressure fighter while Canelo is not. Angulo was allowed to rehydrate into the 170's while Lara was around 165. Canelo was noticeably larger than Angulo tonight. Know what you're are looking at before you talk kid. Lara would do the same exact thing to Canelo that Floyd did.

Angulo put Lara on the ground, what 3 times? Canelo is faster and stronger than Angulo. Yeah, he'll really kill him :rolleyes

Styles make fights fam. Angulo is a pressure fighter while Canelo is not. Angulo was allowed to rehydrate into the 170's while Lara was around 165. Canelo was noticeably larger than Angulo tonight. Know what you're are looking at before you talk kid. Lara would do the same exact thing to Canelo that Floyd did.

:rofl:

:smh:

Let your hate for Canelo flow man, go 'head, it'll make you feel better tonight..

Last edited:
roll.gif

mean.gif

Let your hate for Canelo flow man, go 'head, it'll make you feel better tonight..
Yea I'm hating because I stated facts. Is Canelo a pressure fighter? Does Canelo have stamina issues? Does Lara fight similar to Floyd Mayweather? There is a reason son fought Angulo who is tailor made for his style vs some one else. Facts are facts son. BTW, Canelo is planning to leave the division so he won't have to fight Lara.

Last edited:
Just saw the last 3 rounds.

Canelo dominated the last rounds. I looked at the score sheet, and it looks like he did the same for the previous rounds.

He was just landing those power punches.

I was suprised at el perro lasting that long, he has one hell of a chin.

That stoppage was uncalled for. Yea, he got jabbed pretty bad, but he didn't look like he was losing his ****.

idk, maybe it was for the better.

Ese tapatio!

View media item 848168

:lol: boxing gonna box.

At least we got three very good undercards.

Especially glad Molina got knocked off for the first fight :pimp:

Last edited:
I knew nothing about Angulo going into the fight until I saw All Access, was really rooting for him, but I knew Canelo was gonna win.  Hope Angulo can bounce back.

Only stopped that fight because a tko looks better on canelo resume. Canelo looked solid though. Still crazy overrated

All im focused on is Cotto. I need my boy to pull off the major upset over sergio

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure at the pre fight weigh in Angulo came in at 174 and Canelo came in at 170. Lara is no way near as good as Floyd, this is the same Lara that had a draw with Vanes Martyirosan and got a gift decision against Carlos Molina. Lara is by far more overated than Canelo. 

Canelo looked very, very impressive last night.  I don't know where folks come off saying the fight is fixed.  There's nothing fixed about Angulo, he comes to fight every time out.  Alvarez' combinations are so crisp and accurate.  His power was MOVING Angulo, even when he hit his guard he was pushing him back.  I won't say I am disappointed in Angulo but more impressed with Canelo.  I was fine with the stoppage.  As Paulie put it, the stoppage was based on rounds not the one punch.  That strong uppercut just broke the camels back with Weeks.  I like Virgil Hunter but I'm not sure where he came off saying Angulo was coming on strong lol.

I know Canelo is not fighting Lara in July. He doesn't have many options while waiting for the Cotto vs Martinez result. Let just hope he doesn't rematch Trout.

I know Canelo is not fighting Lara in July. He doesn't have many options while waiting for the Cotto vs Martinez result. Let just hope he doesn't rematch Trout.

That fight sucked :lol:

Trout woulda beat him if he didn't have pillows for fists

Would like to see Canelo against someone who can challenge him but not dominate him like May

I can't even say Trout would win the rematch despite a relatively close first fight in San Antonio. "No Doubt" looked horrible live against Lara. Hypothetically, Kirk could potentially KO Canelo. Glen Tapia will be ready in 2 years.

Attending the Cotto/Martinez presser Tuesday at MSG. Uncertain if I'll be going for Kovalev and Mayfield's fights, best mate from college turning 25 in Philly.

Canelo might be looking at the winner of Mundine-Clottey next month. I wouldn't mind that.

Last edited:
canelo already said he's fighting 3 times this year right? hopefully he gets the winner of cotto Martinez later in the year

I can't even say Trout would win the rematch despite a relatively close first fight in San Antonio. "No Doubt" looked horrible live against Lara. Hypothetically, Kirk could potentially KO Canelo. Glen Tapia will be ready in 2 years.

Attending the Cotto/Martinez presser Tuesday at MSG. Uncertain if I'll be going for Kovalev and Mayfield's fights, best mate from college turning 25 in Philly.
Champ, is the MAC/Sergio presser open to the public?

Back
Top Bottom