Please lock.

At this point I'm not paying for a mayweather ppv unless it's pacquiao

At this point I'm not paying for a mayweather ppv unless it's pacquiao

Same.
I'd also like to say same but I'd be lying.
I'd quite surely go ahead and PPV whatever is put on with him. With 2 fights left for his career, I would probably just pay anyway.

:lol: This.

I say the same crap all the time. "I won't buy another Mayweather fight... I won't buy another Pacquiao fight..."

**calls in sick that night**

|I

Last edited:
I hate to say this but my gut feeling is Mayweather will fight Cotto in May. He will give Cotto an offer he can't refuse.

:smh: I hope I am wrong.

Wouldn't cotto/canelo bring more money to the table compared to mayweather/cotto rematch? I haven't heard a lot of ppl calling for a rematch between them, myself included. I believe the 5 de mayo factor would bring a lot of mexican ppv buys for that date anyway. Just my .02

Wouldn't cotto/canelo bring more money to the table compared to mayweather/cotto rematch? I haven't heard a lot of ppl calling for a rematch between them, myself included. I believe the 5 de mayo factor would bring a lot of mexican ppv buys for that date anyway. Just my .02
But nobody sells more ppv's than mayweather. I don't care for the fight, but I'm sure in sheer numbers, Mayweather's numbers would be higher

But nobody sells more ppv's than mayweather. I don't care for the fight, but I'm sure in sheer numbers, Mayweather's numbers would be higher
In this case its Canelo/Cotto on 5 de mayo.....Its obvious that the only ppv event that would beat them is mayweather/pacquiao. 

I wouldn't mind Cotto/Canelo.

I like Canelo and would like root for him, but sadly I'd rather root against Oscar than for Canelo, so I'd love nothing more than to see the Cotto from the Martinez fight pound Oscar's prized possession's face in.

Is the cotto canelo fight even an official done deal yet?

Give us a super card and call it a day haha

Last edited:
Is the cotto canelo fight even an official done deal yet?

Give us a super card and call it a day haha
No, Canelo has agreed, but Cotto hasn't yet.

I hope it happens, not because I want to see Cotto Vs. Canelo, but because of the pressure it puts on Mayweather/Showtime to either come to terms with Pac or fight on a different date.

Back
Top Bottom