Please Lock.

Hoping Bob Arum's documentary talks about the 40,000 person stadium that he wanted built for the May Pac fight. I am also hoping that he talks about the healing properties of the water from Lake Minatonka and its impact on Pac's shoulder.

So Canelo didn't feel Golovkin's power, but is still unwilling to fight him at the actual weight limit of the title he's going to fight for?

Yeah, okay.

Last edited:
Canelo shook to move up and fight GGG. GGG shook to move up and fight Ward. Ward meanwhile seems like he said **** it and he's going for Kovalev. I guess we see now who's really about that action.

Definitely didn't expect that from Canelo though, especially considering he couldn't even make 154 last fight. He's losing points

If ggg meets canelo at 155 WASHES canelo, whoeles should he fight in that division? And should he stay in that weight class.

If he goes UP in weight, who will he fight? If he wont fight ward he dam sure wont fight krusher

Canelo shook to move up and fight GGG. GGG shook to move up and fight Ward. Ward meanwhile seems like he said **** it and he's going for Kovalev. I guess we see now who's really about that action.

Definitely didn't expect that from Canelo though, especially considering he couldn't even make 154 last fight. He's losing points
laugh.gif
 Yeah, IDK about that, considering who Ward is fighting next month.  He's making some no name SMW kid from Australia come up to 175 fight him.  That's pretty embarrassing for the supposed "P4P king", even if it is another tuneup. 

I still don't understand what is wrong with GGG wanting to stay at MW until he unifies.  Did people give Hagler **** back in the day for refusing to move up or down?  And GGG ain't even doing that.  He's willing to move up after unifying. 

NM looks like that mismatch was blocked, which honestly is a good move. 
 Ben Damon ‏@ben_damon  Oct 22
Both parties have agreed but now the Nevada commission looks likely to block this fight. Ward wanted it at 175lbs (en route to Kovalev?).
It's still pretty comical that Ward wanted the fight. 

Bob Arum told Dan Rafael that Manny Pacquiao will retire after his fight on April 9.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/13964233/manny-pacquiao-retire-april-fight-bob-arum-says

As it should be, he's got nothing else to prove. He made it to one of the greatest boxers of all time list IMO, a future hall of famer, had one hell of a career, PPV star and made plenty of money. Don't think we'll ever see a fighter like him for a long time, one of the most exciting boxers to watch, win or lose.

Andy Ruiz Jr has fast handspeed for a fat guy.

Exactly^^^

Can't see Crawford fight and not think of that scene.

"Is this the illest ____ in Nebraska. Is you bout it bout it"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom