Please Lock.

Wouldn't be surprised if Arum picks the winner of Bradley vs Rios.

If Bradley wins they could play up the fact he has a new trainer and will have a different game plan against Pac.

If Rios wins they can say he just beat a very good boxer in Bradley and is ready for a rematch with Pacquiao.

The outcome of the bradley/rios fight is gona depend on what bradley does. If hes smart he will just box and counter punch.

If he decides to engage in a rumble wit bam bam, hes in trouble.

Watched the Crawford fight earlier. Dude is nice but i think hes too slow & methodical to beat Pacman in the judges eyes. Even if Pac dont land his lil flurries, his activity will win him rds unless Crawford catches him cleanly with some shots. Would be an interesting fight tho cuz of the difference in fight styles. Pacmans speed & activity vs Crawfords length & boxing ability

I'd rather Pacquiao retire, or fight a Berto like Mayweather did. But we all know that's not how Bob Arum wants Pacquiao to retire.

I'd rather Pacquiao retire, or fight a Berto like Mayweather did. But we all know that's not how Bob Arum wants Pacquiao to retire.
Crawford's not a big enough puncher to seriously hurt Pac, and I don't think we have seen enough from Crawford to assume that he is going to dominate what is still probably one of the best fighters in the sport. 

If this is really it for Pac, as a fan, I'm glad he's not going out like Floyd.  I think he goes into this fight with something to prove and ends his career on a high note even if he does lose to Crawford. 

Last edited:
Watching 2 Days: Canelo and what I STILL don't understand...

Why the hell doesn't Canelo speak English yet? Dude has crossover appeal and looks like a damn movie star, not a fighter. Oh and he's promoted by the biggest crossover star of the 90's/early 2000's in Oscar.

It's amazing how far somebody like Cotto has come in regards to learning the language after he started headlining PPV's.

I used to not understand it either.
Now I just don't believe it in most cases.

No way in hell Canelo doesn't speak English.
I think he chooses to act like he doesn't.

I've had the same crew (roofing) for years now, they don't speak English when the homeowners ask them things like "who's the boss" "can you pick up your trash out of my yard" "what time do you think you will be done"

They (my guys) do this **** on purpose, so they can work in peace without being tasked with extra stuff from the homeowner that I didn't put on the work order.

Last edited:

Why the hell doesn't Canelo speak English yet? Dude has crossover appeal and looks like a damn movie star, not a fighter. Oh and he's promoted by the biggest crossover star of the 90's/early 2000's in Oscar.

It's amazing how far somebody like Cotto has come in regards to learning the language after he started headlining PPV's.

:lol: it baffles me that he doesn't even attempt it.

Makes me appreciate GGG even more to always attempt to speak English during interviews. At least he's trying to learn English.

:lol: it baffles me that he doesn't even attempt it.

He mite be learnin it but doesnt feel confident in spittin it yet or dont like that struggle sound.
My KO Cotto then sound like Robin Leach in the interview.

Last edited:

Really?
He's got some pop, and I'm sure he could stop Pac if he landed the right shot on him.  

But it's not enough power, that would cause one to have to worry about Pac having long-term neurological effects after the fight, if he truly is "shot", and just ends getting dominated by Crawford. 

He means fight.

Who does he have to promote that would warrant a fight at the new MGM 
laugh.gif
?

So he's gonna fight Manny again? Incredible
laugh.gif
Probably not if Manny's serious about that April 9th date.  Dana White has a commitment from the MGM that he will have the first "sporting event" at the arena. 

Floyd is a FA network wise now though.  He's free to make any fight he wants.  If Cotto wins next month, I wouldn't be surprised if that rematch was made. 

Back
Top Bottom