Please Lock.

Bud lookin to focused and all punches are sharp and on point

Switchin to that southpaw stance took over for him

Didnt bud get shot inthe dome or back or somethin like that?

Last edited:
That was behind the head but it was while he was goin down not intentional

Ol cry baby ***. He wanted to give up

I'll be the first to tell you, all he had to do is win. It's on now! They just figuring out the venue. Bud with dat ether :x

Last edited:
I like Crawford but he's not some unsolvable puzzle.
Diminutive Gamboa gave him problems.
Gamboa's a good fighter with A Lot of holes.

Let's see Crawford step up the comp a little

^ Pacquiao is basically a better, skilled at WW, more power and more footwork version of Yuri Gamboa too.

I don't think he'll fight Pacquiao, more likely Postol or Imam. Pacquiao has nothing left to prove and if it's his last fight, it will likely be Andre Berto level fighter, similar to Floyd's last fight. And he's going to be President in his home country or something. Plus it's a risk if Terrance loses to Pacquiao as his stock will likely go down.

I'd say Terrance beat Postol, then build up to WW from there and dominate, I see some very intriguing fights at WW for him.

Last edited:
Good win by Crawford...hope that fight w Pac man gets made...why not.

Speculating here...but I think Canelo, if he does win,he will take on GGG. And if the fight is a real hard hitting fight and he loses. It won't hurt his rep much, he will be known as that fighter taking on the best.

I would love to see Mikey and Bud fight when he gets out of purgatory.
Reading through the thread I can see how much Pac and May spoiled us as fighters going through and fighting anyone and anything for the most part.
We really need to lay back and wait for the fighters to get acclimated at a slower rate at the moment.

Canelo wont fight GGG with his first 160 fight, cant blame him and his resume at 25 speaks for itself no need to rush it.
GGG doesn't have anyone to fight, Ward is a natural LTH and will slowly work his way to a FOTY with Krusher.

It's obvious the extended amateur careers of Loma, Rigo, and GGG helped shape who they are as fighters why isn't that more common??

Watching 2 Days: Canelo and what I STILL don't understand...

Why the hell doesn't Canelo speak English yet? Dude has crossover appeal and looks like a damn movie star, not a fighter. Oh and he's promoted by the biggest crossover star of the 90's/early 2000's in Oscar.

It's amazing how far somebody like Cotto has come in regards to learning the language after he started headlining PPV's.

Crawford :pimp:

I don't think Arum will make the Pac fight.

He doesn't want his cash cow to take an L in his last fight.

Arum won't hesitate to have Pacquiao lose to an up-and-comer that he can turn into his new cash cow.

Yeah but casuals dont know what the hell a bud from nebraska is.

I think arum would like to milk as much as he can, but yet at the same time time it does make sense to make pac/bud happen

Watch em make pac and swift happen

Last edited:
There won't be a cash cow in boxing anymore regardless of Bud's win on Pacquiao. Bud will likely be hated and get the Tim Bradley and Marquez dislike treatment after they beat Pacquiao. GGG can't even get much PPV buys. Floyd and Pacquiao's PPV success was due to their rivalry among each other for that potential dream match. Canelo can barely reach more than 300k and I can see Cotto vs Canelo at 500k best. Only guy I see a huge success is undefeated HW Deontay Wilder but that's a long shot at this moment.

Yeah but casuals dont know what the hell a bud from nebraska is.

I think arum would like to milk as much as he can, but yet at the same time time it does make sense to make pac/bud happen

Watch em make pac and swift happen

A Pacquiao fight will help Crawford get on the casual fan's radar.

I'd love to see Pac Vs. Swift though if Arum and Haymon can make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom