Please tell me, is this grimey?

Ok so I've been talking to this girl for about 8 months now, we have talked just about every day and she has been falling in love with me..Problem is I don't think it is going to go anywhere (she has 2 kids) and she lives out of my state and plans on moving to my state for school..The thing is I don't think its only for school she is moving here, she wants to be with me and I have told her that she needs to make sure she is only coming here for school, and not me but she insists that it is only for school..Anyway, I have tried telling her me and her is not going to work out and stopped talking to her for like 2 weeks...Next thing you know she made a trip here (it was planned way before we stopped talking) we started talking again and had sex 
tired.gif
so once again I was stuck in a situation where she was feeling me more than I was feeling her..So fast forward to this week, I basically cut her off cold turkey, I don't answer her calls, texts, nothing...I am trying to get out of her life and stop leading her on and this is the only way I think its possible..I know its a cowards way out, but I feel like she will keep clinging on to me no matter how much I try to break up with her..Do you think I'm going about this the right way?

Ok so I've been talking to this girl for about 8 months now, we have talked just about every day and she has been falling in love with me..Problem is I don't think it is going to go anywhere (she has 2 kids) and she lives out of my state and plans on moving to my state for school..The thing is I don't think its only for school she is moving here, she wants to be with me and I have told her that she needs to make sure she is only coming here for school, and not me but she insists that it is only for school..Anyway, I have tried telling her me and her is not going to work out and stopped talking to her for like 2 weeks...Next thing you know she made a trip here (it was planned way before we stopped talking) we started talking again and had sex 
tired.gif
so once again I was stuck in a situation where she was feeling me more than I was feeling her..So fast forward to this week, I basically cut her off cold turkey, I don't answer her calls, texts, nothing...I am trying to get out of her life and stop leading her on and this is the only way I think its possible..I know its a cowards way out, but I feel like she will keep clinging on to me no matter how much I try to break up with her..Do you think I'm going about this the right way?

I know, trust me, its not about me going back with her, I'm just saying is the way I'm breaking up with her grimey? Even though I'm doing it to stop leading her on because she does not seem to understand when I tell her its over

I know, trust me, its not about me going back with her, I'm just saying is the way I'm breaking up with her grimey? Even though I'm doing it to stop leading her on because she does not seem to understand when I tell her its over

does she cook? does she have a youtube twerk video? is she good with money? if you answered yes to any two of these questions, then you should just gone ahead and marry her and become the new pappy to her children.

does she cook? does she have a youtube twerk video? is she good with money? if you answered yes to any two of these questions, then you should just gone ahead and marry her and become the new pappy to her children.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

I guess ignoring you the first time didn't work, ok let me give you an answer so you can stop trying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Happy now?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

I guess ignoring you the first time didn't work, ok let me give you an answer so you can stop trying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Happy now?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Well, you definitely made your overall goal a lot harder to accomplish by doing the deed with her. But now, what you need to do is tell her you want no part of her and then proceed with avoiding her calls etc...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Well, you definitely made your overall goal a lot harder to accomplish by doing the deed with her. But now, what you need to do is tell her you want no part of her and then proceed with avoiding her calls etc...

Nah. When you hear people say "Dead that chick/bird/expletive" this is what they mean. You're doing it perfectly.

Nah. When you hear people say "Dead that chick/bird/expletive" this is what they mean. You're doing it perfectly.

awww thanks bruh, my ego is at max level right now.

dude lighten up. you on NT asking a bunch of dudes if you did the right thing by smashing a chic and then giving her the cold shoulder. what, is your conscience bothering you now?

if i'd thought you were gonna be snippy and a poor sport, i'd stayed clear of your "only serious posters need apply" thread.

Back
Top Bottom