Please tell me, is this grimey?

Man you gotta let her know for sure that you just cant mess with her anymore.

Dont just cut her off out of the blue. Thats kinda grimey. Let her down easy but dont drop her like shes nothing.

Man you gotta let her know for sure that you just cant mess with her anymore.

Dont just cut her off out of the blue. Thats kinda grimey. Let her down easy but dont drop her like shes nothing.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

slept with her when she came to visit huh? Happy Fathers Day, bro.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by oidreez

girls do that where they wont answer the phone to get rid of a dude but when it's your turn to cut her off, you're wondering if it's grimey.

this 
tired.gif

My goodness, in all of my years on Niketalk, I am honestly not sure if I have ever read a more true post.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by oidreez

girls do that where they wont answer the phone to get rid of a dude but when it's your turn to cut her off, you're wondering if it's grimey.

this 
tired.gif

My goodness, in all of my years on Niketalk, I am honestly not sure if I have ever read a more true post.

If thats grimey, I'm flirting with inhumane.

The way I see it, you're letting the girl down easy without breaking her heart. Some truths are best left untold. This is how stalker/fatal attraction starts.

If thats grimey, I'm flirting with inhumane.

The way I see it, you're letting the girl down easy without breaking her heart. Some truths are best left untold. This is how stalker/fatal attraction starts.

Back
Top Bottom