Please tell me, is this grimey?

awww thanks bruh, my ego is at max level right now.

dude lighten up. you on NT asking a bunch of dudes if you did the right thing by smashing a chic and then giving her the cold shoulder. what, is your conscience bothering you now?

if i'd thought you were gonna be snippy and a poor sport, i'd stayed clear of your "only serious posters need apply" thread.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

2 3 kids, you say?

Hope you strapped up. You already know she's fertile.
laugh.gif

You call it grimey that's the norm around my way ,I might cut a girl off and call her back 2 months down the line and still try to get it in when I'm in a drought .

You call it grimey that's the norm around my way ,I might cut a girl off and call her back 2 months down the line and still try to get it in when I'm in a drought .

girls do that where they wont answer the phone to get rid of a dude but when it's your turn to cut her off, you're wondering if it's grimey.

girls do that where they wont answer the phone to get rid of a dude but when it's your turn to cut her off, you're wondering if it's grimey.

You *%%+## up by "talking" to her for eight months. And to top it off, smashed. (After 8 months?). And 8 months?!?? WHY?

Do you really need that much attention? You should know where it will go if u know she's feeling you more than you are. Why would you keep on talking to her that much?

You *%%+## up by "talking" to her for eight months. And to top it off, smashed. (After 8 months?). And 8 months?!?? WHY?

Do you really need that much attention? You should know where it will go if u know she's feeling you more than you are. Why would you keep on talking to her that much?

Son why even sleep with her?...at least be a man and keep it real with her....stop hiding like a little boy.

Son why even sleep with her?...at least be a man and keep it real with her....stop hiding like a little boy.

[h3]Please tell me, is this grimey?[/h3]
Do you think I'm going about this the right way?
grin.gif
 Asking two different questions so either answer will make you feel better....I see what you did there

[h3]Please tell me, is this grimey?[/h3]
Do you think I'm going about this the right way?
grin.gif
 Asking two different questions so either answer will make you feel better....I see what you did there

Back
Top Bottom