Pointless Lies on Facebook Irritate Me so Bad vol. I Don't Know Why

He took the time out of his day to post a picture of a cat hanging from some blinds to show that it's not the girl's who posted it... the matter is so trivial it makes the OP look foolish
It was a guy, though. 
pimp.gif

And yes, I took 7 seconds out of my day. 

Last edited:
you're extra corny. They didn't even say it was their cat. or picture.

The picture doesn't even make sense in that context. maybe they're posting an idea and an image correlated with the idea.

The cat was anxiously waiting their arrival so they had a picture of the cat hanging on the window, (from inside) while they allegedly should be outside. not to mention it's only one cat in the picture.

sure people lie on fb, but you're just trying too hard.

EXTRA CORNY

Are you serious OP?

He thought he was gonna come on here and get props and cosigns. I thought this was a serious thread when I read the title like someone being a habitual liar who lies about themselves. You got riled up over a cat...

Dude you are WAY too uptight..Whoever posted that didn't even claim it as their own cat..They could have just posted a picture of the cat and added a joke, not meant to be taken literal as if it is their cat...But for you to actually google image the pic and post it on their status is a bit much homie, you look a certain way for that...It's not that serious, you are bothered by such a petty thing.

It was a guy, though. :pimp:

And yes, I took 7 seconds out of my day. 

Its not about 7 seconds, its the fact that you would even type a response.
You seem like you would argue this situation to death and that is crazy.

You're going to be the dude that people block on FB

no offense but you're taking this a bit too far brah! people will always be stupid and lairs on the internet nothing new about this. but the thing that pisses me off on fb is just stupid post's like that lms/tbh **** and that pointless photo sharing of that teenage love crap ya know? too many people want attention that's all! stay up ma dude!

People getting their jimmies rustled over social media and making threads about it is hilarious to me. Thanks.

OP how do you google search people's FB pics?

I know for a fact some dude on my FB is 'lying' about every pic he be posting :lol:

nevermind, I figured it out :lol: and dude was for sure lying about half his pictures :lol:

son is an aspiring tattoo artist, and damn near EVERY tattoo he posts and claims to be his work, he straight copied from Tumblr and puts a filter on the pics :lol: :rofl: :smh: :x

View media item 347874
View media item 347877

CALL THIS MAN OUT, BRUH!!!!

Seriously, that can't be legal. False advertising and whatnot.

I'm with you OP...

these kind of things irk the hell out of me.

I always tell me friends...

everyone on facebook is either living the most interesting life or has the most miserable life :lol:

I just unsubscribe from the most frequent offenders.

I also hate those lames who spam my newsfeed with youtube videos :smh:

I love how morally superior you guys act behind a computer screen. 
laugh.gif
 *****, what did you expect?  a) it's NT b) you look a certain way just for taking the time not only to search the image, 'call her out' on ****** fb of all places and then because nobody in the actual fb thread validated you you came to NT and made a thread about it.  nobody actin morally superior, just pointing out the obvious flaws with this thread in general.  i thought this was gon be about some bird you wanted to smash and she was talmbout bein single or somethin and you fb sleuthed and found out she was bangin twenty other guys or something like that.  nope, you're mad because someone found a pic on google and made a funny little joke about it.  eh.  nt!

OP how do you google search people's FB pics?

I know for a fact some dude on my FB is 'lying' about every pic he be posting
laugh.gif

nevermind, I figured it out
laugh.gif
and dude was for sure lying about half his pictures
laugh.gif

son is an aspiring tattoo artist, and damn near EVERY tattoo he posts and claims to be his work, he straight copied from Tumblr and puts a filter on the pics
laugh.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
CALL THIS MAN OUT, BRUH!!!!

Seriously, that can't be legal. False advertising and whatnot.
It's terrible that some people would do some things like this just to get attention/ 'likes'
I love how morally superior you guys act behind a computer screen. 
Some people put up a front, but you've got to remember that some people are complete opposites in real life

laugh.gif
 *****, what did you expect?  a) it's NT b) you look a certain way just for taking the time not only to search the image, 'call her out' on ****** fb of all places and then because nobody in the actual fb thread validated you you came to NT and made a thread about it.  nobody actin morally superior, just pointing out the obvious flaws with this thread in general.  i thought this was gon be about some bird you wanted to smash and she was talmbout bein single or somethin and you fb sleuthed and found out she was bangin twenty other guys or something like that.  nope, you're mad because someone found a pic on google and made a funny little joke about it.  eh.  nt!
They're actually quite a few in here that "support" me. That said, unlike you and most other people on the Internet, I don't go seeking approval and acceptance. I created this thread to share my thoughts and see if anyone felt the same. Then people take it to that next level like they have nothing "stupid" the do/worry about. It's all subjective. It's one thing not to care; it's another to come at somebody for sharing their opinion. Leave the thread if you're not interested in civil conversation. It's simple. Not mad at nobody "approving", I'm mad that people acting the way they do. 

Last edited:
Everyone going in on OP needs to realize they are no better for overreacting to his reaction

Some of you dudes in here sound genuinely flustered at OP's actions :lol:

How is that any different from him being irked by someones actions on FB?

Last edited:
You're acting morally superior to those who lie on social media sites behind a computer screen
indifferent.gif
The thing is I don't and wouldn't lie about something so random and fake.

You guys responses are causing  me to defend myself which in turn makes it seem like I'm making a huge deal out of this when I initially was not. It's really not THAT big of a deal, I just wanted to converse about it. I already stated myself that its not a big deal and I don't know why it irritates me but it does. So why is everyone acting so crazy right now? Yes, it's the Internet, people are... The way they are; I just can't sit back without defending myself. 

Everyone just chill out. 

Last edited:
op im with you

ive seen it a couple times myself. also on instagram

i dont even use that fb **** but if i see some bs then the person is getting deleted with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom