Pokémon(s) That Serve No Purpose

OH MY GOD THAT PIC NOOOO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Aye real talk, everybody who's 18+

Are you surprised by how much concerning Pokemon you still remember? If put one of the OG 151 posters in front of my face I bet I could name 148 of those bastards.

If I remembered as much about school as I do about pokemon....
smh.gif

I can prolly name every single one through the first 3 generations.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I only know Pokemon as the 150 pokemon mew and mewtwo.

All I know is Metapod was the dumbest piece of **** I remember. I throw in Onyx because he was lame and was only used because Brock was overcompensating for"something".

Why exatly did Popkemon lose value? I got an ancient mew and $%!@ still in the stash your telling me that i will never get big bucks for those?

Yo what the hell is wrong with Pokemon everytime dude beats all the gym's they always find some new place with new Pokemon like honestly how the hell havethey not found every pokemon yet its like there are new ones that just come out of nowhere

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

You people do know there's about 450+ now right?
Which is why it's so damn lame. Dudes messed up the Pokemon rap because of greed. It was set that there were 150 pokemon only with a fewmythical, now there's more? LAME.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

charizard.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
I almost got scammed for mine
laugh.gif
dude was talking I'll give you 10-20 of my best for that but all my cardsare at home, I'll bring them tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

To those who's played PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon in the past know about this one. If you can recall, the only way you can get him is through the coin slots and have 9,999 coins.

porygon.gif

What's the deal with Porygon?
Nah man, Porygon's useful for getting this dude:

pimp.gif

Can't go wrong with 405 Sp.Attack

You can if it has mediocre defenses and average speed. But he's pretty useful though.

man when that og blue version came out for the very first time it changed my life.i was so happy then.if only i could go back.

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by JPioneer

magikarp.png
i remember having to put this clown in as my main pokemon then subbing him out to get him experience, very annoying........but the gyarados was well worth it
smokin.gif
couldve saved yourself alot of effort by catching the red gyarados...

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by JPioneer

magikarp.png
i remember having to put this clown in as my main pokemon then subbing him out to get him experience, very annoying........but the gyarados was well worth it
smokin.gif

Lol, me too but there was a item you can hold call exp share so they don't have to go into battle and still get exp, I let my dratini hold on to it.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

To those who's played PokÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]mon in the past know about this one. If you can recall, the only way you can get him is through the coin slots and have 9,999 coins.

porygon.gif

What's the deal with Porygon?
I always hated that thing..

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

charizard.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
I almost got scammed for mine
laugh.gif
dude was talking I'll give you 10-20 of my best for that but all my cards are at home, I'll bring them tomorrow
indifferent.gif

I sold this card for like 50 dollars in middle school. It was guaranteed in one of those big 20 dollar packs.

Laporas.

Having to do all of that work for a weak !#% pokemon.
indifferent.gif

And Bellsprout. I remember when I first saw it. I was just like "@++?
alien.gif
"

Originally Posted by soltheman

Laporas.

Having to do all of that work for a weak !#% pokemon.
indifferent.gif

And Bellsprout. I remember when I first saw it. I was just like "@++?
alien.gif
"
what work? someone GIVES it to you. and its a defensive BEAST

All I remember that one Elite 4 chick's Lapras made me wanna toss my game boy color out the window
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thing would paralyze you with body slam then just son you with ice/water attacks.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

All I remember that one Elite 4 chick's Lapras made me wanna toss my game boy color out the window
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Thing would paralyze you with body slam then just son you with ice/water attacks.

smh.gif
smfh I started playing the game again and got up to that exact point and justcant seem to be her.

Back
Top Bottom