Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

How does the timer in the item shop work after grabbing a gym? Grabbed a gym yesterday and got coins. Got 2 more today but i didnt receive anything?

You can only claim every 20-21 hours (forgot which) but pretty much when the countdown ends it's going to say "claim now" and it multiplies depending on how many gyms you have in control.

You can't claim and control another gym then claim again, you have to wait for a reset. So it's best to plan to takeover as much gyms as you can/want before claiming if you want to maximize the reward.

Got 3 Jynx from three 10km eggs I hatched and cp aren't even that high, at least give me 1k+ cp on one of them. :x

how yall have 800 900 cp mons? im level 10 and my max is high 200
sick.gif
same, I just got a dodrio that's 390 something but all my others are below 200 
mean.gif

They gave Mike Vick time, meanwhile folks doing the same thing with impunity.

The hypocrisy...

Got a haunter around me but don't eem wanna look for it with this damn 3 footstep glitch still ruining the game :smh:

NT got me holding out to evolve my eevees. It's logical I suppose, I am not running into anything higher than 300 anyways

I evolved my eevee at like 530 already got another eevee at 440ish will do that one at 530 too

I just feel like dudes be evolving eevees just to say they got a "fill in the blank" but the **** is only 700 lmao
View media item 2104865

Back
Top Bottom