Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So for an eevee, do you power it up until it gets high and then evolve once your level is high enough?

Or don't even power it up and just evolve at a higher level?

Last edited:
^ is 530 the max CP for eevee?
No cause I have a bigger one.. I'm level 400xp away from 19 
nerd.gif

I'm eating next to my job. Got 98 unique Pokemon already without having to leave my desk :lol:

Hopefully I keep the pace of getting 4-6 new Pokemon per day.

So for an eevee, do you power it up until it gets high and then evolve once your level is high enough?

Or don't even power it up and just evolve at a higher level?
I wouldn't power anything up until 20+.. until then I'm waiting til I find a good one before I evolve. Even then I wouldn't power up an eevee since they're pretty common and you can just wait til a big one comes along.

I wouldn't power anything up until 20+.. until then I'm waiting til I find a good one before I evolve. Even then I wouldn't power up an eevee since they're pretty common and you can just wait til a big one comes along.
Ah so you just found those high eevee's in the wild

So I guess powering up Pokemon and trying to find gyms at level 14 isn't the best move?

Rather keep catching Pokemon and evolve once I'm a higher level? 

In some places, Eevees are as common as Pidgeys or Rattatas and it only cost 25 candies to evolve.

Some people could afford to evolve them as early as they want.

So I guess powering up Pokemon and trying to find gyms at level 14 isn't the best move?

Yep. At this rate, dudes be having 2k cp mons at most gyms. You will have no chance at all

You can if you want.. but the first 20 levels can get ran through pretty easily that's why folks say wait until you're 20+ to start spending dust because the leveling slows down a lot. Early on you can waste dust and power up a Pidgeot then you'll level up and find a stronger one in the wild and realized you wasted a lot of dust for nothing.. it happened to me 
laugh.gif

1-20 powerleveling with the Lucky Egg and evolving pidgeys, weedles, caterpies is cake.

Last edited:
You can if you want.. but the first 20 levels can get ran through pretty easily that's why folks say wait until you're 20+ to start spending dust because the leveling slows down a lot. Early on you can waste dust and power up a Pidgeot then you'll level up and find a stronger one in the wild and realized you wasted a lot of dust for nothing.. it happened to me :lol:  

1-20 powerleveling with the Lucky Egg and evolving pidgeys, weedles, caterpies is cake.

Never see any weedles or caterpies.

Going to walk up to random people and ask them where I can find some weedle.

Last edited:
You can if you want.. but the first 20 levels can get ran through pretty easily that's why folks say wait until you're 20+ to start spending dust because the leveling slows down a lot. Early on you can waste dust and power up a Pidgeot then you'll level up and find a stronger one in the wild and realized you wasted a lot of dust for nothing.. it happened to me :lol:  

This should be pinned posted lol

I'm surrounded by eevees I only catch them now if there under 100 for candies or over 500 for evolutions pass on the rest. Trying to get the main 3 all the evolutions but I hardly ever see them don't know how I'll get 100 candies got a bulb and Ivysaur a squirtle with 23 candies and a charmander with 23 candies

So with the lucky egg...

Just catch a bunch of weedles, ratatata's, catepies, pidgeys and evolve them while using lucky eggs?

You can only claim every 20-21 hours (forgot which) but pretty much when the countdown ends it's going to say "claim now" and it multiplies depending on how many gyms you have in control.

You can't claim and control another gym then claim again, you have to wait for a reset. So it's best to plan to takeover as much gyms as you can/want before claiming if you want to maximize the reward.
Damn repped bro. How long do you have to claim then?

Back
Top Bottom