Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

So with the lucky egg...
Just catch a bunch of weedles, ratatata's, catepies, pidgeys and evolve them while using lucky eggs?

yup and do it while in between pokestops with lures on. After you're done evolving them, if you have time left from the lucky egg then all the mons you catch will double the XPs as well

I've caught 60+ Magikarp today.

I'm done with this game for at least a whole day tomorrow.

I racked up on Dratini's, Bulbasuars, Pidgey exp hacks, and I got a Dragonair :wow:

Found a level ??? Vileplume and a Pikachu, but they both ran :smh:

You can only claim every 20-21 hours (forgot which) but pretty much when the countdown ends it's going to say "claim now" and it multiplies depending on how many gyms you have in control.

You can't claim and control another gym then claim again, you have to wait for a reset. So it's best to plan to takeover as much gyms as you can/want before claiming if you want to maximize the reward.
Damn repped bro. How long do you have to claim then?

once you takeover the first gym, right away then the countdown starts

I racked up on Dratini's, Bulbasuars, Pidgey exp hacks, and I got a Dragonair :wow:

Damnnnn @ the Vileplume and Pikachu.

What level are you? CP???? means it's stronger that all your current Pokémon. In my case that would mean 1500+

I would love a Pikachu that strong. #wishfulthinking

Caught a Dragonair today as well. I was at a Lure party in the middle of 4 Pokestops 
pimp.gif

i missed it the first time and went back around the lake again and it was still there :lol:

Currently Lvl 11. Do you guys suggest that I wait to get to a higher lvl before evolving my Pokemon? 

^Arcanine and Exeggutor top 10 in max CP. I should have saved all my candies and evolved my growlithe later on.

Splain this to me bruh. Does waiting (trainer level) to evolve your Pokemon have anything to do with their potential CP? Or just that as you level up you'll be able to get better base Pokemon to evolve?

Thinking the latter.

Got me a 400 something Growlith and 49 candies. Should I evolve it or wait?

I would hold off and wait to evolve him. You never know, you might run into another growlithe with a higher CP. I had a growlithe at like 270 and evolved him to like 675 CP.

Damnnnn @ the Vileplume and Pikachu.

What level are you? CP???? means it's stronger that all your current Pokémon. In my case that would mean 1500+

I would love a Pikachu that strong. #wishfulthinking

I'm lvl 16. I think my highest atm is my Vaporeon. Its lvl 1139

I am the only who hasn't battled a gym yet? I feel like I'll be the steph curry of pokemon getting eaten alive by the Kyries out there :smh:

What happenedto Ash's mom and dad.. Why are kids Pokemon training? Ash was only 10?

ash's mom got a Mr. Mime doing all the work at her house and she be chilling.

Ash never had a dad

Kids are pokemon trainning because it's the fckn ****

Ash just a boy but be dropping them bars like a grown man.

when you have a gym with an empty spot and you just walk by, put your pokemon and get that Exp and that gold :smokin

Back
Top Bottom