Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Will probably hit up LACMA this weekend for that Charmander hunt.

Also, Pokevision has competition now and claims they cover 10-20 times more Pokemon that PokeVision but it cost $5 a week :lol:

Poke Hound is the name of this new service, and it claims to be the “ultimate live map” for Pokemon Go. According to its developers, Poke Hound will get you “ALL Pokemon near you,” which apparently covers 10 to 20 times more Pokemon than PokeVision.

The map also displays remaining spawn times, filters that let you see specific Pokemon or classes of rarity, and text message notifications for when specific Pokemon appear near you. Finally, it also offers directions to navigate to any Pokemon it finds.

The bad news is that the app isn’t free to use. You get a free trial of one hour, and then you’re charged $4.99 for weekly access.

if any of you guys are in the socal area, i heard brea sports park is a good spot for dratinis

had a buddy come out with a dragonite after 2-3 hours of farming dratinis

Last edited:
Just found this thread. Such a life saver. Can anyone tell me why we save our dust til after level 20?

The game seems to slow down dramatically for players once they've reach level 20. You should have around 100-120 pokemon at that point and close to completely your pokedex. Usually you will not see Pokemon higher than 1000CP anymore and this would be an ideal time to use all the stardust and candies you've been saving since the very beginning.

You should also note, as you progress in the game you'll notice that you'll be coming across stronger pokemon as well as evolved pokemon as well. This is why they suggest you avoid powering up or evolving your pokemon.

Last edited:
Will probably hit up LACMA this weekend for that Charmander hunt.

Also, Pokevision has competition now and claims they cover 10-20 times more Pokemon that PokeVision but it cost $5 a week
laugh.gif

I think I'm done with this game not finding any more new Pokemon near the radius of my house or my day to day destinations...was it fun wasted a lot of gas and made a bunch of extra stops and turns from point A to B but tapping out at level 15

Last edited:
The game seems to slow down dramatically for players once they've reach level 20. You should have around 100-120 pokemon at that point and close to completely your pokedex. Usually you will not see Pokemon higher than 1000CP anymore and this would be an ideal time to use all the stardust and candies you've been saving since the very beginning.

You should also note, as you progress in the game you'll notice that you'll be coming across stronger pokemon as well as evolved pokemon as well. This is why they suggest you avoid powering up or evolving your pokemon.

Thanks for the informative and quick reply. In that case, should I wait to evolve my current Pokemon til I'm a higher level? I'm at 11. Or will it not make a difference. I have an evee at like 280 on the verge of evolving

I was at level 7 on Sunday but found out my work has two overlapping stops in the back with constant lures so the whole day I just leveled up

Last edited:

Thanks for the informative and quick reply. In that case, should I wait to evolve my current Pokemon til I'm a higher level? I'm at 11. Or will it not make a difference. I have an evee at like 280 on the verge of evolving

I was at level 7 on Sunday but found out my work has two overlapping stops in the back with constant lures so the whole day I just leveled up

don't evolve that evee,

you'll encounter 500+ Evee eventually.

101 caught / 102 seen

Ninetails eluded me

once I do my evolves though (saving them up for lucky egg) then I'd probably be at 105 caught

Had a 370 geodude dip out on me after two ultra balls one being a great throw :stoneface:

Also missed out on a koffing, golbat and magnemite :smh: just couldn't catch golbat so I'm gonna evolve a zubat I'm a few candy away. Koffing dipped after first escape. Don't remember how I didn't get magnemite

61 caught 65 seen :smh: freshpairs got double my dust and only one level on me :smh:

Last edited:
Had a 370 geodude dip out on me after two ultra balls one being a great throw :stoneface:

Also missed out on a koffing, golbat and magnemite :smh: just couldn't catch golbat so I'm gonna evolve a zubat I'm a few candy away. Koffing dipped after first escape. Don't remember how I didn't get magnemite

61 caught 65 seen :smh: freshpairs got double my dust and only one level on me :smh:
Yeah man im taking it upon everyones advice and waiting until 25 to start using dust to power up.

71 CAUGHT 73 SEEN. Ninetails and Scyther dipped out on me
mean.gif
Damn if a ninetails dipped on me id be too sick to ever play again

Thats like letting the prettiest girl in school fool you into thinking she into you then clowning you in front of the whole auditorium 

Back
Top Bottom