Graveler pops up with the quickness
Threw a ball And it ran
So I see a growlithe and it runs too
No pokestops working
Soft banned
Cheaters never prosper

I confess of my sins :smh:

But on the brightside
Actually went out and found a CP 8xx+ Magmar caught with a curve and razz locked away with the greatball

Cliffnotes
Learned my lesson

Last edited:
I don't wanna spoof my GPS out of fear of getting shut down but I'm at my wits end bruh :lol:
This :lol:

Ya boy 22 with 61 Pokemon caught :smh: I'm hitting all different areas too. Just getting unlucky I guess.

If all I'm getting is a softban tho :nerd: but I don't want to risk my level 22 :lol:

Ran into a Magmar. Fed him a berry hit him with a great throw from an ultra ball...

And

He dipped [emoji]128546[/emoji] CP was 1080 [emoji]128542[/emoji]

isn't a soft ban a ban from the game for 4 hours? 

or is there more to it?
I've heard that it's for ~3-4 hours. Also heard that they somewhat "ban" people who are GPS spoofing (aka using tap to walk or any other similar features) by making it impossible to catch any pokemon no matter how well you throw the ball etc. Haven't actually heard of anyone getting banned but I also haven't read that much into it. I have a friend who has the cracked version of PoGo and only plays via tap to walk, hasn't been banned/warned yet and he's been using it consistently for the past 2 weeks..

Man this game is getting so meh to me right now. There is legit NOTHING around me.
Pidgeys and rats... that's it :frown: .

Same. I might give someone access to my account to have them play for me in their city, because these bottom of the barrel Pokemon are not cutting it! :lol:

Wish there was a way to alter my location without jailbreaking my iPhone, so that i could be in NYC or SM.

PO

Install the following

Bluestacks
Pokemon go
Lucky Mod
Fake GPS

man these 2k eggs be playing with me. Caterpie and weedle is all I get.

I just want them starters or my first pickachu.

they don't want me to flourish :lol:

gimme a 2k any day of the week

if i get garbage i wouldnt be mad cuz its only 2km

but 5km eggs are terrible

walk your *** of for nothing

A soft ban is too lenient imo
yeah, but then if they hard ban the wrong person. I. E. Someone who took a trip etc. They would have to work to find the truth. Wide spread soft bans work for now. I think, they will wait for the game to die down a little bit before fully implementing a ban feature. Buy for now, I think all computing power is focused on keeping the servers going

Man the most trash thing about this game is that, how come they got hella Pokemon in some areas but then only trash in some. It's not fair lmao. Literally no way for me to catch all the Pokemon if I don't even see them.

5km egg gave me a 798 cp porygon. How the 5k egg turn out to better than the 10 lmfao.

My 515 EVEE evolved to a 1392 Vaporeon, so yes if you power up the base Pokemon it does effect the evolved pokemons CP

Man the most trash thing about this game is that, how come they got hella Pokemon in some areas but then only trash in some. It's not fair lmao. Literally no way for me to catch all the Pokemon if I don't even see them.

5km egg gave me a 798 cp porygon. How the 5k egg turn out to better than the 10 lmfao.

My 515 EVEE evolved to a 1392 Vaporeon, so yes if you power up the base Pokemon it does effect the evolved pokemons CP
Exactly.

Them mogs tell you to go outside.

Aint nothing outside but ratata and pidgey foh and make more hotspots to catch these ***** man

I was rattled earlier. My 10km egg gave me a 75cp Eevee 
mean.gif

man these 2k eggs be playing with me. Caterpie and weedle is all I get.

I just want them starters or my first pickachu.

they don't want me to flourish :lol:

you aint lying man.

I've literally had the WORST hatches. every last one of them.

on another note, my 3 year old caught our first Pikachu sitting on the couch last night.. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom