Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I feel like there isnt. Took me 3 ultra balls to catch a CP180 Charmander :smh: He broke out of one with no wiggling of the ball. I try not to use berries since it always curves the ball after I use it.

What's the best thing you have caught off a incense?
Best I got was a CP465 Ivysaur at level 10.

Percentage on the OG4 is just percentage when it comes to escaping/running away.

Sometimes you are also just happen to be in a bad luck and encounter the ones that escape the most.

Different levels also get different CP even on the same Pokemon at the same time so rate would differ there.

How you throw like curve giving more chances and hitting nice, great or excellent throws improve your chances.

And obviously the regular, great and ultra balls matter with a berry.

cheat cheat cheat 
laugh.gif

Man this game is getting so meh to me right now. There is legit NOTHING around me.

Pidgeys and rats... that's it 
frown.gif

Yall step your flick game up. Im throwing like its a boomerang, curve is going out my screen and right into the side of the pokemons heads :pimp:

Man this game is getting so meh to me right now. There is legit NOTHING around me.
Pidgeys and rats... that's it :frown: .

Same. I might give someone access to my account to have them play for me in their city, because these bottom of the barrel Pokemon are not cutting it! :lol:

Wish there was a way to alter my location without jailbreaking my iPhone, so that i could be in NYC or SM.

PO

EDIT*
Snapreme - Dope man, congrats! :smokin

Couple days ago. 118/118. Level 21.
Just need 50/100 candies to get closer to 130 Pokemon caught. Trying to complete 142, before the next wave of pokemon comes out.

View media item 2114404

Last edited:
EDIT*
Snapreme - Dope man, congrats!
smokin.gif

Couple days ago. 118/118. Level 21.
Just need 50/100 candies to get closer to 130 Pokemon caught. Trying to complete 142, before the next wave of pokemon comes out.

next wave aint coming out til december lol theres time

Very Nice!

The 5 Legendary Pokemon once released should put you at 147, but whats the other 3 you are missing since there is supposed to be 150 total in the original set?

PO

142 + 5 (legendary) = 147.

Kangaskhan (Australia exclusive)
Farfetch (Asia exclusive)
Mr Mime (Europe exclusive)
Tauros (America exclusive)

+ Ditto that's not available as of yet.

Total : 151

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom