Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

They really do need to do some tweaks to make this game a little more fair for people who don't live in NYC or Santa Monica. I mean, how do they expect anyone to keep playing after lvl 15 in the rural areas. This is my city compared to NYC

View media item 2115312

View media item 2115313
They expect us NOT to cheat?

I'm sayin though. I found an article telling me how to use Pokevisions GPS to make the game think I'm in that area or something like that but couldn't find it again. Dudes catching Dragonites the same way I'm catchin Pidgeys :lol:

They really do need to do some tweaks to make this game a little more fair for people who don't live in NYC or Santa Monica. I mean, how do they expect anyone to keep playing after lvl 15 in the rural areas. This is my city compared to NYC

I feel you b

The small rural town struggle is real

There's only a couple streets that actually spawn pokemon so I pretty much just cycle in circles on my bike 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

"Go outside"

"The point of the game is to go out and socialize with people"

Said by the dude who caught 4 charizards and 2 dragonites

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Debating I'd I want to go head and use my lucky egg and evolve a few guys to level up to 16 now or wait until I'm out so I can evolve a few and catch some for the additional XP.

Ive taken the route less traveled and powered up my eevee from 4xx to now 5xx waiting to evolve it once I get to closer to level 20.

My squad is pitiful since I don't journey into the busier areas but I pick off the weaker gyms easy and collect some quick coins. You'd think you'd get more XP for defeating a gym

I used my lucky egg yesterday and evolved a ton of pidgeys, I went from level 13-16. I also evolved some other pokemon, registered new pokemon in the pokedex and caught new pokemon, all of which gave me even more XP.

I got 2 more lucky eggs to use, lures, incense for tomorrow when i go out. gonna try to catch some more pidgeys today to evolve tomorrow.

Last edited:
I used my lucky egg yesterday and evolved a ton of pidgeys, I went from level 13-16. I also evolved some other pokemon, registered new pokemon in the pokedex and caught new pokemon, all of which gave me even more XP.

Thata kinda why I wanna wait to use it for the extra XP for caught Pokémon but I do not want to burn gas riding around or go downtown and walk with two little ones with no stroller. And I don't have another lucky egg so I'd be SOL.

Is pokemon spawn density related to population density? It sure seems to be linked.

Thata kinda why I wanna wait to use it for the extra XP for caught Pokémon but I do not want to burn gas riding around or go downtown and walk with two little ones with no stroller. And I don't have another lucky egg so I'd be SOL.

Just use http://PidgeyCalc.com
Catch enough Pokemon so your evolving will take up the entire half hour of the Lucky Egg.

Is pokemon spawn density related to population density? It sure seems to be linked.

I read somewhere (or someone told me) that Pokémon spawn in areas with high cell phone usage. So basically the same thing as population density.

Last edited:
Leveled up to just 10xp before 17. Finally broke the 1000 barrier but my squad is still sad looking. I reckon I will see stronger ones out in the wild now tho

View media item 2115372

You using stardust man? My squad isn't much better and I'm about to be Level 20.

View media item 2115376
Caught a couple Bulbasaur last night so I finally have all three starters. I only know where the Charmander nest is though. The other two spawns don't seem as reliable.

Turned on pokevision and saw a hitmonchan, drove out of work to get that SOB. Thinking I should automatically throw some raspberries and use the great ball right away cuz.

View media item 2115381
Son, how you gonna be Labled as a XL but hit extra soft b.

Last edited:
You using stardust man? My squad isn't much better and I'm about to be Level 20.

View media item 2115376
Caught a couple Bulbasaur last night so I finally have all three starters. I only know where the Charmander nest is though. The other two spawns don't seem as reliable.

Yea I juice mine up to the max for my level. Didn't really wanna evolve that strongest eevee till later but needed the XP. I have to get out today and waste a quarter tank to get some new boys tho. Also to find weak gyms I can ransack for a few quick coins and dust

When I was trying to catch my Slowbro, he was using some sort of magic to throw my pokeballs off screen immediately. What's up with that?

It wasn't his regular attack and it didn't appear to have any consistent pattern of occuring.

I'd hold the pokeball until his attack was finished and then throw but some small stars appeared around Slowbro and threw my pokeball way off-screen before it even came close to him

Took me like 20 balls because he kept doing that

Last edited:

theres a cheat to max your level?
No, he used combination of GPS spoof, with a bot that walked him around. Used the eggs to walk around on auto-pilot with his bot. First person to achieve the max level. He wanted to see the extent of the game apparently and requested to have his account deleted...

Last edited:
When I was trying to catch my Slowbro, he was using some sort of magic to throw my pokeballs off screen immediately. What's up with that?
It wasn't his regular attack and it didn't appear to have any consistent pattern of occuring.
I'd hold the pokeball until his attack was finished and then throw but some small stars appeared around Slowbro and threw my pokeball way off-screen before it even came close to him

You throw a Razz Berry at him? A lot of people have reported that throwing Razz Berries can make all your throws then into curveballs. That would explain the stars too.

Did you hit it with a berry before you did that?
That usually happens to me when I hit use one. After that the pokeballs start veering off screen all crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You throw a Razz Berry at him? A lot of people have reported that throwing Razz Berries can make all your throws then into curveballs. That would explain the stars too.
Yeah he broke out of my pokeball twice at first so I used a razz berry. Had him again after using the razzberry but he broke out again.

Then the magic curveballs started happening

I tried accounting for the curve but it'd fly off the screen to the right as soon as the ball left my hands, despite aiming to the left

Last edited:
Turned on pokevision and saw a hitmonchan, drove out of work to get that SOB. Thinking I should automatically throw some raspberries and use the great ball right away cuz.

Son, how you gonna be Labled as a XL but hit extra soft b.
julitomccullum.jpg

Fam you caught a Namond Brice 
mean.gif

Last edited:
@ "Using some Magic"

roll.gif
The stars appearing infront of Slowbro and the perfectly straight ball suddenly flying straight to the right and off-screen had me convinced he was using some sort of psychic attack to throw my balls away 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom