Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Turned on pokevision and saw a hitmonchan, drove out of work to get that SOB. Thinking I should automatically throw some raspberries and use the great ball right away cuz.

View media item 2115381

Son, how you gonna be Labled as a XL but hit extra soft b.

julitomccullum.jpg

Fam you caught a Namond Brice :smh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was trying to catch my Slowbro, he was using some sort of magic to throw my pokeballs off screen immediately. What's up with that?
It wasn't his regular attack and it didn't appear to have any consistent pattern of occuring.
I'd hold the pokeball until his attack was finished and then throw but some small stars appeared around Slowbro and threw my pokeball way off-screen before it even came close to him
Took me like 20 balls because he kept doing that

When they start making your pokeballs wig out, you're supposed to use the curveball attack. Hold down on the pokeball and spin your finger in a circle. Your ball will start spinning out. It will be a normal curveball that's easy to predict, unlike the random wigging out

Anyone else have eggs straight disappear? Like it was a 2 km egg, last I checked it I was up to 1.9 km.....didnt hatch or anything just gone from my inventory

Anyone else have eggs straight disappear? Like it was a 2 km egg, last I checked it I was up to 1.9 km.....didnt hatch or anything just gone from my inventory
same thing just happened to me.  look through your mon's and the hatched one should be mixed in there somewhere.

When they start making your pokeballs wig out, you're supposed to use the curveball attack. Hold down on the pokeball and spin your finger in a circle. Your ball will start spinning out. It will be a normal curveball that's easy to predict, unlike the random wigging out
I did that and aimed some curveballs to the left but those balls still changed direction mid-air and flew off to the right.

Eventually I just kept throwing balls straight at him like until one made it through to him without being blown off screen and caught him 
pimp.gif

yup.

change your pokes to 'recent' and it should be at the top.

if i power up a pokemon with star-roids... lets say an 341 eevee to ~500cp.... then i evolve it, would that be the cheaper candy-wise and stardust wise or would it be the same as giving him the 'roids after his evolution?

Experienced the first crowd craziness last night at Santa Monica.

A Wartortle appeared off pier by the sands and it was chaos and it was about 11pm so people were running in the dark. After a few cheers from those that caught the weak-a** mon and a few tears from those that missed out, an Aerodactyl appeared maybe 100-150 yards away and people again scramble towards the mon and even more cheers were filled the beach and a more tears were shed.

Got to say though, the craziness was pretty insane but fun. No one got hurt in a somewhat organized chaos but I think a few beach goers that was just chilling by the water got freaked out bu the swarm of trainers stampeding towards them. :lol:

I really can't even imagine if a Dragonite or a Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur appears there of if Mewtwo event happens or the 3 Legendary Birds. Just glad the servers have been holding up well lately.

They really do need to do some tweaks to make this game a little more fair for people who don't live in NYC or Santa Monica. I mean, how do they expect anyone to keep playing after lvl 15 in the rural areas. This is my city compared to NYC

View media item 2115312

They expect us NOT to cheat?
I feel you b
The small rural town struggle is real
There's only a couple streets that actually spawn pokemon so I pretty much just cycle in circles on my bike :lol:
View media item 2115318

I'm saying tho......
View media item 2115462

lvl 18 and havent broken the 1k cp (highest at 967) got me feeling some sort of way.

havent touched my dust yet, but sure is tempting.

:frown:

How many pidggy is it recommended to do the level up trick? Any pointers to maximize guys ? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom